Darkmoon Rabbit - exploit (ish) (FIXED)

General Discussion
Prev 1 9 10 11
09/06/2015 01:58 AMPosted by Anzak
You do realize how pathetic you guys sound?

When you think of all the things going on around the world. You're whinging about capturing a rabbit.

ROFL

When you think about all the things going on around the world you complain about a post in a computer game thread.

ROFL
09/06/2015 01:58 AMPosted by Anzak
You do realize how pathetic you guys sound?

When you think of all the things going on around the world. You're whinging about capturing a rabbit.

ROFL

Get over yourself.
Make it BoP and unique.
<span class="truncated">...</span>
I have not seen the rabbit yet but that is really interesting to hear it might be a bug that when two or more people clicked on it might give he pet to more than one person or blizz made it random that some people get a rabbit while others don't get one but unliklely will post more info later.

Was the raid on personal loot? - Patch notes
[quote]
Darkmoon Island

Darkmoon Rabbit should now correctly respect loot rules.

I was the raid leader.

Loot was set to Personal Epic.

From what i saw, everyone in attendance was in the raid, not solo-tagging or other faction (small server, early morning).

When the first person clicked the rabbit, 2 dropped to people in my raid.

Was the raid on personal loot? - Patch notes
[quote]
Darkmoon Island

Darkmoon Rabbit should now correctly respect loot rules.

I was the raid leader.

From what i saw, everyone in attendance was in the raid, not solo-tagging or other faction (small server, early morning).

Darkmoon rabbit is epic - loot was on personal loot and the rabbit worked as if it was on personal loot, i fail to see the problem.
09/06/2015 07:04 PMPosted by Kazecap

I was the raid leader.

Darkmoon rabbit is epic - loot was on personal loot and the rabbit worked as if it was on personal loot, i fail to see the problem.

wasn't a problem for me (although i did not get a drop) because i saw 2 people get it.

just offering eyewitness testimony that its been fixed.

wasn't a problem for me (although i did not get a drop) because i saw 2 people get it.

just offering eyewitness testimony that its been fixed.

I've updated the thread to it's been fixed. I was out of this game for about a month or two. I was in a group that had multiple people loot the rabbit. One person even waited until about 2 minutes after the kill and obtained it.

It was first to loot back in 6.2, but now it is definitely on personal loot. Thanks blizz!
Thanks Blizz for the FIX!

As for the people "Defending" the monk in any way (oh geez a lot of people do it and they're not trepassing any ToS, and stuff), It's just you and your judge on what you do with your life and in the game.

The tool is there, anyone may use to his ends, but, I presume the paladin that has posted the Group in LFG, had it posted saying "Wan't more people to down the DM Rabbit", and so the monk shows up and do what he does. When you accept a group, at least respect what the RL/PL rules, and don't backstabb the entire group on something 'you agreed to do, then you turncoat on them'.

He could have used ANY other group (people looking for members for an Instance run, or just those Garrison AFKers with instant invites w/e), but when you see that said groups is for what you need, you jump in and do that...

CRZ has its ups and downs, its up to us to use them in a way it doesn't prevent others from playing the game accordingly as it is, and up to Blizz to keep it safe and as honest as possible to play.

Some definite FIXES for the loot stuff on the rabbit IMO:
- Make it personal loot (as 99% of WB are); This one already done on live;
- IF Soloable, then make his respawn lower and the rabbit pet Unique and BoP or just a % chance drop (This may prevent people camp farming it to sell the pet off AH, and not let others have their chance);
- IF Not Soloable, then make it like Moonfang WB and let more than one get pets (2+).

Since the Rabbit and Moonfang will (should?) always have health pools/level/skills scaled up to meet the end-content of every new expansion they should have some definitive fixes to cover this kind of things. People talk about classes soloing raid bosses at level, or lower (this one I imagine the time it took to down the boss), or just going back in old expansions and soloing old WB, but these 2 have Always updated health pools/level/skills to match those of current XPack.