To whomever came up with bag clean-up

General Discussion
1 2 3 12 Next
I hate you.
Yes, I was careless. Yes, I know about "ignore this bag". No, I hadn't clicked it on all the new 28 slot bags in my bank. Yes, it was entirely my fault. Nevertheless, I hate you. :P
*clicks it the first day it's out*

Oh no... no no no no noooo!

Never again.
I hate when i do that on my bank when i think it's my bags..

It's like..Ok!! Sorting time again..
Hehehehe
Still i like having it with bagon addon..
Not sure how i went this long without that..
Automatic bag cleanup was not QA'd properly, imho.

I don't know what their test case was, but it didn't cover the problem domain.
I just want an option to lock my Hearthstone in place without having to select "Ignore this bag."
Idk why they would implement this then not make it 100% functional. Why no ignoring of slots or anything like that?
I wish i could use the auto bag cleanup in my personal guild bank. Would save so much time since it merges stacks for you and everything.
06/16/2015 11:33 AMPosted by Fragglelock
I wish i could use the auto bag cleanup in my personal guild bank. Would save so much time since it merges stacks for you and everything.

Me too! OMG.. it would make things so much easier. They need a "fix this mess!" button for guild banks that goes through everything in the guild bank and places everything together that should be together (lumps all the various stacks of one item togeher) . I would love that.
This function worked just great in beta with my bags full of random fake crap that would all disappear when the game launched.

In Live, I use Arkinventory and there's no clean-up button that you'd click by accident. And everything is sorted and compartmentalized for the delight and satisfaction of a true-anal-retentive Virgo.

If the bag mechanics bug you, git a good addon.

ps. Arkinventory works nicely for the bank/gbank too. Best addon evar - been using it for like 8 years.

I hate you.

I'll let Gretchen know. I mean, her cat just died, she stepped into a puddle on the way to work, and she then dropped and broke her glasses, but I'm sure she'd like to know that you hate her.
06/16/2015 12:48 PMPosted by Bashiok

I hate you.

I'll let Gretchen know. I mean, her cat just died, she stepped into a puddle on the way to work, and she then dropped and broke her glasses, but I'm sure she'd like to know that you hate her.

Good guy Bashiok.

I hate you.

RIP

I hate you.

Aww. Kitty died...I'm sorry for your loss, Gretchen.

Yeah, people say awfully nasty things about people behind the scenes who are faceless/nameless until they get this text-slap-in-the-fase. Thank you, Bash.
Tell Gretchen Sorry about her cat and I happen to like the bag clean up

I hate you.

Gretchen pls fix WoW

I hate you.

My kitty died a few years ago and I still go to bed looking for something to hug

I hate you.

Burn her with fel fire. That, along with her run of bad luck, is the only way for her to atone for the atrocity known as 'Cleanup'. Also, she must carry 'Pepe' on her head for a full week.....and no wet wipes!
Bag clean up is awesome.

Why would you not use it?

I mean zero effort bag organization. It puts like items together. So all your consumables are in one area, all your gear is in another, all your fish is in another.

Sure it may not be the way YOU organize it but the concept is the same so once you get used to where it puts things then you never ever have to organize your bags again.

My kitty died a few years ago and I still go to bed looking for something to hug

wheres haunter