To whomever came up with bag clean-up

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 12 Next
I like it for my banks, but am avoiding it like the plague in regards to my characters' bags.
06/16/2015 01:45 PMPosted by Lukar
06/16/2015 01:36 PMPosted by Mollog
I'd love a button on my desk that automatically arranges things for me and could quickly search for any particular item I need. It'd take some getting used to at first, but be a huge benefit in the long run after figuring out how the auto-sorter organizes everything.

Yeah, but it doesn't organize things the way I want them, or at least how I'm used to them.

Hearthstone goes in slot 1, garrison in slot 2, profession tools after that. Long-term held items go after the tools (DMF journal, frond, etc). Off-set armor is next, then profession materials (if still held), consumables (runes, potions, etc), then quest items.

PvP armor, if applicable, is placed in the last bag slot, from the bottom up.

That way all vendor trash, etc is always placed following the quest items, and remains neatly 'organized' until it can be sold or mailed to my enchanter.

Except if your using cleanup, then you hit clean up once before you head out and then all your new stuff is put right there at the end. So all the greens will be right there and after you send them on the grey items will be set aside by cleanup for easy vending.

Not to mention like I said, long held stuff like the frond should be on your bar, quest items are usable from quest tracking so they don't need to be organized at all. And Cleanup puts Hearthstone and Garrison Hearthstone right where you do.
spectral kitten for combat pet in lou of said feline ?
It's simple. The Cleanup organization scheme is -> Hearthstones, Consumables, Gear, Crafting, Misc, Fishing

It takes about 5 minutes to get used to and every practical, non-OCD gamer uses it.
06/16/2015 12:48 PMPosted by Bashiok

I'll let Gretchen know. I mean, her cat just died, she stepped into a puddle on the way to work, and she then dropped and broke her glasses, but I'm sure she'd like to know that you hate her.

See now I know that's not true. There are no puddles in SoCal :-)

Warlock tears?

/duck
06/16/2015 01:35 PMPosted by Warangelic
Tmog doesn't care where an item is stored.

Sorry but I'd hate to see your office filing system.
06/16/2015 11:28 AMPosted by Teneea
*clicks it the first day it's out*

Oh no... no no no no noooo!

Never again.

Same here. :P

06/16/2015 02:09 PMPosted by Bashiok
Warlock tears?

/duck

01/21/2015 02:56 PMPosted by Bashiok
Oh.
I mean, her cat just died

;__;

And I was having a good day... RIP little friend.
06/16/2015 11:25 AMPosted by Kequoia
I hate you.
Yes, I was careless. Yes, I know about "ignore this bag". No, I hadn't clicked it on all the new 28 slot bags in my bank. Yes, it was entirely my fault. Nevertheless, I hate you. :P

Use Bagnon (way better for item organization anyways), disable the "Sort" button (for Inventory and/or bank), done.

Warlock tears?

/duck

Oh no you didn't!

Everyone, brace for impact!
no warlock tears, only warlock love, so now we can all play Affliction again :X

Warlock tears?

/duck

Someone's feeling brave ... and saucy.
I've loved the feature since its release. Not sure what's wrong with it. The first page isn't really descriptive.

For the really, really common use stuff (feather, hearthstones) I just put them on my extra actionbars.

Warlock tears?

/duck

LOOOL.

Don't ever change bashy.
I'll let Gretchen know. I mean, her cat just died, she stepped into a puddle on the way to work, and she then dropped and broke her glasses, but I'm sure she'd like to know that you hate her.

Thank you.
Warlock tears?

/duck

Ahahahahaha
I'll let Gretchen know.

hmm.. so who is this gal/guy (you never know) ?

and don't worry about the cat, it's got like 8 more rez's (get it ?).
06/16/2015 11:33 AMPosted by Fragglelock
I wish i could use the auto bag cleanup in my personal guild bank. Would save so much time since it merges stacks for you and everything.

You might try the Bankstack addon.
To whomever came up with bag clean-up

I hate you.

No one cares. Get rid of LFR, LFD, Flying, and merge all realms. Gosh.
Warlock tears?

/duck

Ohhhhh daayyymmmm.