700 Hunter LF Mythic 6.2

Guild Recruitment
Greetings, I am a 7/7 Mythic Highmaul and 9/10 Mythic BRF experienced hunter looking for a mythic guild for 6.2

Sadly is seems the much beloved Pain Train is going to be pulling into it's station for the last time when it comes to mythic progression. Leadership is burned out and as much I and some others would love to continue it just seems like it is not going to happen. And so it is time to find a new home.

Raiding Experience:
Started Raiding in WotLK, the following lists progression while content was current.
ICC: 12/12 N and 10/12H (25m)
BWD: 6/6 N and 2/6 H (10m)
BoT: 4/4 N 1/4 H Guild I joined fell apart and I decided to quit the game for awhile. Returned for DS
ToFW: 2/2 N
DS: 8/8 N and 5/8 H (10 m)
MSV: 6/6 N and 4/6 H
HoF: 6/6 N and 1/6 H
ToES: 4/4 and 0/4 H
ToT: 13/13 N and 11/13 H
SoO: 14/14 H (pre 6.0)
Highmaul: 7/7 Mythic
Blackrock Foundry: 9/10 Mythic

Raiding Availability
My schedule is opening up considerably when it comes to times with my class load being very light for my final semester. I would prefer to keep Fri, Sat, and possibly Sun for social life but having a raid fall on one or two of these days is not a deal breaker for me.

So with that in mind any day of the week starting at 8pm EST, perhaps even 7pm EST

-----

Throughout my entire raiding experience I have always been a hunter. I have good listening skills and am a hard worker. I always contribute to the best of my ability and I am vocal when I see a problem that needs to sorted out. I am a quick learner, open to constructive criticism. I enjoy discussing theory crafting and ways to improve myself as a raider.

As for real life I am An Electronics Engineering major on the cusp of completing my Bachelor Degree in Florida. I have actually already walked for graduation just crossing some t's and dotting some i's to officially obtain my degree. I split my spare time playing video games or going out with friends. I enjoy reading comics and watching shows like GoT, Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Defiance, etc.

Most Recent Log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/3pJQ9mT1FqxwzMcP#fight=7&type=damage-done

Thank you for taking the time to read. Any questions contact me at Thanos#1518
Hey there, <Pixel Heroes> is recruiting warrior.

We are a newly formed guild on Sargeras Alliance. As a guild we cleared 10/10 heroic BRF our first week as a guild but we need a few more quality players to fill out our mythic roster and start running mythic as a guild as well as hitting Hellfire Citadel hard next patch. However several of our members have up to prior 7/10 mythic experience. Our raid times are T/W/TH 9pm-1am EST.

If this is something that sounds interesting to you please check us out at http://pixelheroes-guild.com/ and fill out an application or if you have any questions you can reach us in game at Pandamusk#1368 Thandorr#1278 or Satellizer#1773
<Sirius> Is looking to recruit some additonal skilled players for the rest of this tier, and our hardcore progression next tier and forward on. (Read below for classes needed)

Realm: US-Aegwynn - connected with Bonechewer, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, and Hakkar
Faction: Horde
Progression: 9/10 Mythic BRF, 7/7 Mythic Highmaul.
Raid Times: Monday-Thursday 10pm-1:00am CST (8pm-11:00pm PST. 11pm-2am EST)

About <Sirius>:
We are a friendly guild that likes to have fun and plays a lot of games outside of WoW with each other. We are looking for players who fit well with our current group (which generally isn't hard) but still wants to push Mythic progression at a high level and excel in WoW.

<Sirius> was formed toward the end of ICC by a group of friends who wanted to raid 10M heroic raids together starting in Cata. The core of <Sirius> has been playing together since Tier 11. We are currently progressing through Blackrock Foundry Mythic and are looking for more skilled players to fill out our roster as we continue to progress through Blackhand and push top 75 next tier, top 100 at the bare minimum.

<Sirius> underwent some of the WoD God's wrath this tier, and by what I mean by that is roster issues. Players leaving, not meeting what the whole officer's were looking for, etc. The guild is under new management, and the new officers have set wonderful new goals, and are looking to make the guild even better than before. One of those goals; Being a top 100. The new officers all have top 100 world guild experience, and understand what that means, and what that takes.

Raid Environment:
We have a very relaxed, friendly raiding environment that focuses on high end Mythic progression. You can expect to never be raged on in Mumble, but we expect you to know your class and play your spec to the best of your ability. We understand that people make mistakes and we are okay with that, but we also want players to learn from their mistakes and be willing to acknowledge when they screw up.

We also understand that people often have real life stuff that conflicts with raids, and we are more than willing of letting you miss raids once in a while when you need to.

Recruiting:
The DPS We are currently recruiting are as follow a Hunter, a Lock, a Mage, an Enh and a Rogue. But every role/class is being looked at for next tier as spots are competitive , and for farming the rest of this tier - We encourage all skilled raiders to apply as we will still take your app into consideration.
All exceptional players, regardless of class and spec, are welcomed and encouraged to apply, but please have some Mythic raiding experience, top 100 experience is always a plus with our goals for next tier.

Please be willing and able to play any spec of your particular class, but we will try to make sure you play the role you want to going forward.
You won't always be expected to talk in Mumble, but please have a working microphone and be willing to speak when necessary.

Loot:
During progression we run a unbiased Loot Council that tries to give out gear based on what will benefit the group the most. As progression is over, we generally talk in Mumble and make decisions as a group to where loot goes.

If you are more interested in your own personal item level than what is best for the guild, then this is not the guild for you.

Contacting Us:
If you are interested in joining or getting more information, please contact myself or one of these officers:
Sunnan#1783
Zenophix#1563
Merau#1470
Disolve#1297
or apply on our website: http://siriusguild.enjin.com/
<The Church> 7/7 Mythic, 10/10 Mythic is an Alliance 20 man mythic progression guild currently ranked 412 world/ 122 US. We raid three nights per week. We are on Darkspear, one of the most highly alliance populated pvp servers. Our members strive to be not just great players, but great people too. We are friendly, mature, laid back, and work together to get the job done. Our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Samsara#1268 if you have any questions. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

RAID SCHEDULE
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:45 - 11:45 PM Mountain Standard Time
Invites are at 7:20, trash starts at 7:35.

CURRENT OPENINGS
DPS, HEALS, TANKS (Immediate openings for one strong Holy Paladin, one strong Resto Druid, two strong Boomkins, one Warlock, one dps who has a strong tank os (monk preferred) and does not mind tanking from time-to-time)

We are always interested in exceptional players so if you do not see your class listed under the immediate openings please still feel free to apply.

Check our website for the most updated information.

EXPECTATIONS
Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
Tribute to Insanity 25
Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)
US 65th, 200th World Mythic Garrosh Hellscream
105th World Heroic Imperator Mor'gock
Server first M Bladefist
Server first M Oregorger
Server first M Hans and Franz
Server first M Flamebender
Server first M Kromog
Server first M Operator
Server first M Iron Maidens
Server first M Blast Furnace
Server first M Blackhand

What makes <The Church> stand out from other guilds?
The most common things look for in a guild they want to call home is current openings, current progression, and raid times. In addition to our 3-night 25 man niche, here are some of the reasons why <The Church> should be a place you can call home.

ACCURATE SCHEDULE - Our raids end on time. We make the commitment to start and end the raids on time because we know you want to get as much content complete as possible without interfering with sleep schedules or other commitments you have outside of the game.

STELLAR PLAYERS - All of our players come prepared to raid. We do not bring players who need to be carried. There is no drama pushing people away. Everyone takes the extra time to research all encounters and class mechanics to excel.

NO RECRUITING FOR BENCH - Our players come to raid and that is exactly what they do. We value every member of our team. Sometimes other guilds recruit an openings and only allow new recruits access to one or two fights. Our goal is to have recruits engage all content as often as possible.

FUN GUILD - We find the balance between staying focused in raids and having a light hearted fun time. We all want to enjoy the game, make good progression, and make new friends. We are a mature, we are pleasant to be around, and there is always a character or two online to make you smile.

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org . For more information, you can add my battle tag Samsara#1268. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WCL/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way
hello and good evening to ya. Reading your post, I think we are the guild for you. we are Portal on Turalyon, and currently 9/10M.

We are looking for an exceptional hunter to add to our ranks, get you acclimated, and gtg for HC. With this in mind, we can definitely accommodate you asap!

We use EPGP and mumble and have a very active website for strat discussions, or really anything.
We raid 3 nights, tues wed thurs 830-1130 est, and are pretty active on off nights, with CMs, alt runs, etc.

please check us out and apply at portalguild.us, look us up on wowprogress, and see our vids for all our progression kills. dont watch them for strat purposes, as there are 345893457 strat vids youve prob watched already, but watch them as perfect examples of the raid environment you can expect here.

get with me, Authörity,thru rid at authority#1650 and Ill speak with you more then. thanks ! Hurry tho, 6.2 is Tues and we want you in from day one!
Greetings. <Death Jesters> is looking for one exceptional player for a core 20-man raid spot.

Current Progression:
    7/7M Highmaul - 10/10M BRF - US#74
    14/14HM SoO ------ US #59
    13/13HM ToT ------ US #64
    6/6 MSV HM, 6/6 HoF HM, 4/4 ToES HM ----- US #62

Our raid times are Mon - Thurs from 9:30pm - 12:30am EST.

10 years established, we are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage, the #1 PvE realm in the US region, and we have a long history that includes many realm first kills. Our raids are streamed online and viewed by thousands of people every night. Outside of main raid we do RBGs, achievement and alt runs, arenas, and more.

We pride ourselves on being a closely-bonded guild of mature, exceptional players. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and are confident in your skills as an endgame raider, you will find <Death Jesters> to be a perfect fit, and we encourage you to apply.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Branhista, Dreaz, Eloriya, Sparty (BattlenetID: Sparty#1780 or RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), or email djapps@gmail.com.

Our recruitment information can be found on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

We wish you the best in your guild search!
<Advantage> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Illidan Horde side, our progress this tier is 7/7M HM + 10/10M BRF is currently looking for more talented individuals to bolster our roster for Hellfire Citadel and BEYOND!. We offer Paid Transfers and Faction changes to those with exceptional logs. We raid Mon-Thurs 8-12am central time, add Maximlian#1907 / Cynor#1365 for more information or Apply @ http://advantageillidan.enjin.com/
Hello Thanos,

We would love to add another solid hunter to our core roster for 6.2. We raid on Sunday, Monday and Wendesday from 630pm PST to 930pm PST. We fit within your days and times. Would love to chat with you. I added you on bnet - my tag is Moonpie#1732.
We have immediate openings and the world’s shortest application.

<Invalid Target> @ US-Mal'Ganis Horde

7/7M 8/10M

Mythic Imperator US 192nd (US 5th 2day)
Heroic Blackhand US 207th
Heroic Operator Thorgar US 83rd
Heroic Iron Maidens World 52nd US 38th

US 56th Tier 16 25man(Merger forming Inept)
US 78th Tier 16 10man(til Spoils)
US 87th Tier 15 10man

Tues&Wed 8-12CST

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Invalid+Target
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/21648/
http://ivt.enjin.com

Officers:Trucks#1824
Hi, We're currently looking to fill a Hunter spot.

We're currently 10/10M BRF working on Improving ourselves for the next tier!

Please feel free to contact Atrocity#1804, Llily#1830, or Amiye#1532 for more info.

Our web site is http://www.prometheanguild.com.

Feel free to visit our recruitment thread at
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17084478567#1
About Us:
We're Pretty Pink Pwnies (PPP), a Horde guild on US-Boulderfist. The guild has been around and under the same leadership since 2005, dating way back to Vanilla WoW when the guild played on Deathwing.

We're a pretty mature group, with no tolerance for drama or anything of the sort. As such, we only actively recruit people over the age of 18.

We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8-11pm server (10-1 Eastern).

Please note that we do not recruit for the bench, and that all consumables are provided to core members

Current Progression:
Highmaul: 7/7H, 5/7M
Blackrock Foundry: 10/10H, 7/10M

Recruitment Information:
We currently actively looking for the following classes & specs:

Death Knight: Frost, Unholy
Druid: Balance
Hunter: Open
Mage: Open
Monk: Windwalker
Paladin: Retribution
Priest: Closed
Rogue: Closed
Shaman: DPS Needed
Warlock: High Need
Warrior: DPS Needed

Even if your class or spec is not listed above, and you feel that you would be a valuable addition to our raid team, please feel free to submit an application. All applications will be reviewed

Our Website & Contact Info:
We encourage anyone interested to head over to our website at ppp-guild.com.

If you would like to chat or ask questions about anything mentioned above, you can post here or get in touch with myself or another one of the officers listed below:

Carrn#1452
GrimoireLaw#1483
Vladya#1125
Nestar#1100
If you want to raid late night:
We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun -> 11:55PM to 3:30AM CST
We do loot via loot council
We are on Stormreaver Horde

We are currently 9/10M BRF
We are also 6/7M Highmaul (obviously not raiding this right now)

axel#1527 with inquiry
<Redux> is a late-night hardcore progression raiding guild whose core is comprised of a group of friends that raided together for several expansions in various guilds who finally decided to pool their skills and resources together to build an extremely competitive, end-game raiding guild. We raid on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 10PM - 1AM (PST).

We are currently recruiting for Mythic raiding! We are 9/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry (7/7 Mythic Highmaul). We are looking to progress quickly through Mythic content and to compete for top US positions.

We are looking for exceptional players that are serious about raiding, but enjoy the actual experience.

Current Guild Needs

Druid – Balance - HIGH
Hunter - HIGH
Mage - Medium
Priest – Shadow - HIGH

Applicants, please remember all exceptional applications will be reviewed and accessed in the normal way even if recruitment is closed. WE ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO APPLY AT ANY TIME EVEN IF THE CURRENT RECRUITMENT IS CLOSED.

Applicants

1. You must be able to make full use of Voice Comms (e.g., Mumble) while being able to listen and communicate with raid members.
2. Standard attendance policy for raiders is that you must make no less than 90% of all scheduled raids. TRIALS ARE EXPECTED TO MAKE 100% OF SCHEDULED RAID DAYS AND TIMES -- NO EXCEPTIONS. Severe emergency situations are always taken into serious consideration but if you find yourself frequently on the receiving end of “freak occurrences,” you need not apply.
4. All raiders must be able provide their own consumables (ie. Flasks, Food, Pots, Runes) for the entire night of raiding. When closing in on a kill, Rune usage is mandatory! So come prepared!
5. All raiders, trials or otherwise, must be understanding and cooperative when being benched for purposes of progression.
6. Performance is not optional -- it is mandatory. We expect players regardless of class/spec to be on top of their game when it comes to their specific role. We are not in the business of backpacking players to success. So if you are technically prone to failing boss mechanics, unable to keep up with damage/healing/survivability on a regular basis, or you frequently show up unprepared for raid, or any combination of the above -- you are not going to fare well here.
7. Research and understanding of boss mechanics is a must. Our guild site features boss videos so that you can swiftly familiarize yourself with each encounter’s various curveballs and our strategies. Our raid times are on the lighter side, so we need people to have at least a general idea of what’s going on with each fight prior to experiencing these situations for the first time so that we are able to push progression that much faster. Nothing will get you benched quicker than showing up totally blank on boss mechanics.
8. Typical trial periods may last anywhere from two to three weeks. This duration is not set in stone, and may fluctuate based on performance and/or attendance.

All raiders are expected to have the following addons functional and ready for every raid:

DBM/Big Wigs or an equivalent Boss/Encounter Mod
Skada -- NOT Recount
Angry Assignments
Weak Auras
Any other mod we may ask you to download and use that may or may not be encounter specific.

You can apply at reduxarea52.shivtr.com, and if you have any questions, please contact DJVimm#1321 Avantha#1824 or Polyrotica#1828.
Up we go
Hey there, Angry of Illidan (9/10M) could use another hunter coming into 6.2.

Angry is just over 10 years old, and has a long history of success. Some of our most notable finishes include:

T7: US #22 Sartharion 3D 10
T8: US #27 Alone in the Darkness (Yogg-0) 25
T9: US #9 Tribute to Insanity 25
T10: US #98 Heroic Lich King 25; US #77 Heroic Halion 25
T11: US #31 Sinestra 25; US #30 Heroic Al'Akir 25
T12: US #39 Heroic Ragnaros 25
T13: US #29 Heroic Madness of Deathwing 25
T14: US #34 Heroic Sha of Fear 25
T15: US #25 Ra-den 25
T16: US #44 Heroic Garrosh 25

We raid Mon-Thurs 9pm- 1am CST.

If interested please visit and apply at:

www.guild-angry.org
Hey there Thanos,

Vortex is recruiting for Mythic raiding! We're targeting a 27-28 person roster with a 66% attendance requirement expected over our 3 day raid week (thus, 2 nights a week at a minimum).

We've had a great deal success recruiting for our WoD roster and have gotten off to a fast start in this expansion, but are currently looking for the following roles to help flush out our raiding team.

About Vortex:

Vortex has been specializing in 10-man heroic raiding on Turalyon since 2008 and has made he shift to Mythic raiding in WoD. We're generally an older group (20+ to 40+) of folks, some of whom have kids and most of whom have jobs, so we're good at keeping the balance between the game and real life.

Despite all of these draws on our time, we've always finished expansions in the top 1% of guilds world-wide, so that's hopefully a good indicator that we buckle down well when it's time to focus. Our forums are quite active between strategy discussion/refinement and general chatter about interesting things we've found on the Internet.

We want to stress that the most important things that we're looking for is a personality and skill fit between us and our applicants. We want people who are skilled, fun to be around and willing to work hard to help move the team forward. If you're not the best geared player, don't let that stop you from applying.

Raiding Schedule:

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday: 8pm -> 11:30pm server time (ET). Invites go out at 7:45.

Interested or have questions?

Our website can be found at: http://www.vortex-guild.com
Our application and instructions can be found here: http://www.vortex-guild.com/index.php/topic,4.0.html

You can also direct questions to the Vortex Officers:
- Metsu (Metsu#1341)
- Raven (Ravenfeather#1462)
- Ketheres (Kether#1306)
We are looking to add another hunter to the team, let's talk.

<Angry> (7/7M, 9/10M) is looking to add quality players.
Monday-Thursday 9:00 PM CST to 1:00 AM CST.

Link to our recruitment thread with more information:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17907391558#1

Link to our guild forums with more information:
http://www.guild-angry.org/guild-info-policies/joining-angry

Recruiting Officers Btags: yukio101413#1194, Skrabz#1428, Hawk#1131, Ermad#1184
We have immediate openings and the world’s shortest application.

<Invalid Target> @ US-Mal'Ganis Horde

7/7M 8/10M

Mythic Imperator US 192nd (US 5th 2day)
Heroic Blackhand US 207th
Heroic Operator Thorgar US 83rd
Heroic Iron Maidens World 52nd US 38th

US 56th Tier 16 25man(Merger forming Inept)
US 78th Tier 16 10man(til Spoils)
US 87th Tier 15 10man

Tues&Wed 8-12CST

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Invalid+Target
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/21648/
http://ivt.enjin.com

Officers:Trucks#1824
Hey Thanos!

Let us change your mind about weekend guilds!! Purge is looking for a hunter for a core position on our roster as we head into HFC! We raid Fridays and Saturdays, 8:30-1 CST and are 9/10 M in P2 Blackhand. Our spam is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17347397327
TEN RAID TEAMS RECRUITING FOR MYTHIC PROGRESSION! (7/7M & 9/10M)

http://www.seraphguild.com

Seraph of US-Ma’ganis (7/7M & 9/10M) is not your normal guild, and that’s an understatement. Seraph is a GIANT mythic progression raiding guild featuring TEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server doing so on fairly limited raid schedules. We have been around now for 6 years and we will be here tomorrow. Seraph very easily could be the last guild you ever join.

Seraph is currently doing a wave of recruitment to bolster our ranks for the summer and prepare for Hellfire Citadel. If you are currently seeking a new opportunity with a raid team, or your current raid team just is not cutting it, I highly recommend seeing if Seraph has something to offer you.

Here are our team’s information and their current recruitment needs: (as always, exceptional players are considered regardless of class needs)

EMPIRE 7/7M & 9/10M: (Late Night) Tues, Thurs, Sun and Mon from 11pm CST until 2am CST.
Currently Recruiting:
  • Rogue
  • Balance Druid
  • Warlock
  • Blood Deathknight
  • Mist Weaver Monk
  • Shaman (All Specs)
  • Mage
  • Resto Druid
  • Hunter
  • Recruitment Contact: ilpad#1438

SPACEBALL ONE 4/7M & 8/10M: (Late Night) Tues, Weds, and Mon from 11pm CST until 2am CST.
    Currently Recruiting:
  • Resto Druid
  • Mistweaver Monk
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Resto Shaman
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Recruitment Contacts: Namnam#1789 ScottyB#1682

SQUIRTLE SQUAD 3/7M, 3/10M: (Primetime) Tues, Wed, and Thurs from 7pm CST until 10pm CST.
    Currently Recruiting:
  • Unholy/Frost DK
  • Feral Druid
  • Hunter
  • Mistweaver Monk
  • Rogue
  • Elemental & Enhancement Shamans
  • Fury/Arms Warrior
  • Recruitment Contacts: Aurora#6935, Buttercastle#1969

COLLUSION 5/7M & 9/10M: (Late Night) Tues, Weds, and Thurs from 11:30pm CST until 2:30am CST.
    Currently Recruiting:
  • Unholy/Frost DK
  • Balance Druid
  • Shadow Priest
  • Resto and Enhance Shamans
  • Fury/Arms Warrior
  • Mage
  • Rogue
  • Recruitment Contact: Lighto#1954

HALLOWED GROUND 3/7M & 6/10M: (Weekend Late Night) Fri and Sat from 11pm CST until 2am CST.
    Currently Recruiting:
  • Unholy/Frost DK
  • Mage
  • Mistweaver and Windwalker Monks
  • Holy and Ret Paladins
  • Recruitment Contacts: Nessa#1118, Xianie#1521

FIRST BLOOD (7/10M): (Primetime) Wed, Thurs and Sun from 7pm CST until 10pm CST.
    Currently Recruiting:
  • Mage
  • Shadow Priest
  • Fury/Arms Warrior
  • Hunter
  • Warlock
  • Recruitment Contact: ClaireBear#1202, Munich#1581

CONTROL (3/7M & 3/10M): (Weekend) Fri and Sat from 9:30pm CST until 1:00am CST.
    Currently Recruiting:
  • Balance, Feral & Guardian Druids
  • Mage
  • Mistweaver & Brewmaster Monks
  • Elemental & Enhancement Shamans
  • Warlock
  • Recruitment Contact: raivyne#1153

ENIGMA(5/7M & 8/10M): (Late Night) Tues, Wed and Thurs from 10pm CST until 1:30am CST.
    Currently Recruiting:
  • Feral and Balance Druids
  • Resto Shaman
  • Unholy/Frost DK
  • Warlock
  • Recruitment Contact: Gazzuk#1936

DISTRICT 9 (2/7M & 3/10M): (Weekend) Fri and Sat from 11:55pm CST until 3am CST.
    Currently Recruiting:
  • Balance Druid
  • Mage
  • Windwalker Monk
  • Enhancement Shaman
  • Warlock
  • Recruitment Contacts: jocifer2069#1314 epicswerve#1417

NO MERCY (10/10H): (Primetime) Tues, Weds and Thurs from 7:30pm CST until 10:30 CST.
    Currently Recruiting:
  • Balance and Resto Druids
  • Mage
  • Windwalker Monk
  • Rogue
  • Resto and Elemental Shaman
  • Warlock
  • Hunter
  • Ret Paladin
  • Shadow Priest
  • Unholy DK
  • Fury/Arms Warrior
  • Recruitment Contact: DS (ill update his battletag soon, but for now you can add mine ilpad#1438.

For ANY and ALL questions about Seraph or it’s many raid programs, please feel free to contact our global guild leadership team at the following battletags:
    Ilpad: ilpad#1438
    Kram: Kramnanorc#1369

Thank you in advanced for your interest in Seraph Raiding.

WWW.SERAPHGUILD.COM

"WE OWN THE NIGHT"