Mage and Pally looking for a great PVP guild!

Bleeding Hollow
Hello!

My husbando and I (26 yo/ 25 yo) are returning to WoW and are looking for a good guild to call home! :D He's been gone from WoW for 2 yrs where as I've been gone for 4 yrs -- we've both been back for about a week now and are having fun lvling and reacquainting ourselves with the game. I used to be a hardcore raider/player (but first love has always been PvP, especially WPvP) but life's realness demands that we both keep a more casual schedule (boo!). We are fun, weird, and love helping and making friends!

We are looking to concentrate our energy PVPing in battlegrounds, killing random Horde around Azeroth (because yes), and ranked arena (we are ready to power lvl to 100 and get our gear asap). We are hoping to find a guild and stick to it :3 WoW is our interwebz home so we want to find a good familia to hang with! Since we've been gone for so long all of our original family/friends don't really play anymore so looking forward to starting fresh.

What we are looking for:

~ Casual, friendly, chatty, PVP (will transfer to server), family-friendly, and random shenanigans

Our info...

My battle tag is UndeadPally#1241 (I'm a ret pally)

My husband's tag is JHanks4#1209 (he's a fire mage)
try AV for wpvp, try CHMB if you want more of a ranked focus and random bgs fun. CHMB have plenty of 2.2k+ xp players, and AV is focused about wpvp. So as long as you can listen and follow instructions you cant really mess up with either.
If you enjoy real world pvp (small skirmishes and small teams) then my guild is the best.

If you enjoy giant fights and city raids, join AV.

Others aren't really worth mentioning from a wPvP standpoint.

There are some great rbg guilds like worldstar.
Or faction change for a real guild. Join Griefers Inc if you love the landscape of Spires of Arak. That's where they do all of their PVP.
06/14/2015 08:01 PMPosted by Mutilage
Or faction change for a real guild

what guild?
horde have guilds?
those rock eaters know how to sign a guild charter?
lol ty all for commenting and leaving suggestions :) husbando and I have chosen a guild and will transfer and join soon (already talked to people from new guild). yay excitement!
well dont leave us in suspense
Alliancevanguard.com, check out our YouTube page to see what we do. Good luck.
06/14/2015 08:40 PMPosted by Nostoc
06/14/2015 08:01 PMPosted by Mutilage
Or faction change for a real guild

what guild?

Oh, I think you know, Nobrains
06/15/2015 05:19 PMPosted by Mutilage
Oh, I think you know, Nobrains

Well you said a real guild and I don't know any real horde guilds.
Can you please enlighten me?
Come out of your Garrison and I'll show you one.
06/15/2015 05:35 PMPosted by Mutilage
Come out of your Garrison and I'll show you one.

ur not here
/who Mutilage
0 players total
I'm on my Druid, he found me.
06/15/2015 05:49 PMPosted by Pokessmott
/who Mutilage
0 players total

I'm curious, why did you leave AV so suddenly?
2 locks qt
06/15/2015 06:02 PMPosted by Mutilage
06/15/2015 05:49 PMPosted by Pokessmott
/who Mutilage
0 players total

I'm curious, why did you leave AV so suddenly?

just curious why dont you 1v1 me
Since when Griefers are a WPVP guild,,,, They Gank lowbies....
06/16/2015 09:39 AMPosted by Moneykrusher
Since when Griefers are a WPVP guild,,,, They Gank lowbies....

And you don't??? Guess I'll post screens of you, and Shonuff next time i see you out there (prob tonight, and every other night of the week). Gimme a break with this tired old crap. Yes we gank all players, we're a freakin pvp guild. If its red ITS DEAD.

- Greef.