Confusion behind rbg gear

Arenas
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
fixed yet or?
06/30/2015 01:31 PMPosted by Lore
The intention, as Trill quoted above, is that winning three Rated BG's awards a Strongbox with a guaranteed item in it. That system is currently not working, and so the Strongboxes aren't being awarded.

We're currently chasing down what is causing the issue, so we can fix it. Unfortunately, we will most likely not be able to retroactively award Strongboxes as part of this fix. We'll provide an update once we've traced down the issue and sorted out a fix.

THIS IS NOT THE MOST PRESSING ISSUE RESPOND TO SOMETHING THAT MATTERS
Update please
plz
Couldn't you just mail everyone a box for this week. It's really disappointing to think that if we already won 3 rbgs we miss out on a critical 730 versatility piece...
You posted on this forum to address such a minor issue? What do you have to say about the outrage from the entire PvP community over Ashran, and most of us believing that this is BY FAR the worst PvP season since season 1. We need some form of customer service up in here. I think I'll write Blizzard soon, since nothing written on these forums seems to go through.

Also, Blizzard...I've been a customer for 10 years and I just graduated from MBA school today. If you would like my assistance with running the PvP community, and implementing some much needed changes to PvP, I could definitely help facilitate that.

06/29/2015 09:47 PMPosted by Yolkedbro
06/29/2015 11:06 AMPosted by Lore
Tomorrow.

So you guys DO read the forums..

Mind checking this post out, perhaps respond to the discussion?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18000120585#1
Ya know it's bull!@#$ fir those of us who got on all excited for the new season jumped into yolos and work our butt off to get that box and nothing and now you say you can't refund it and MAYBE we might get to do 3 more and get it GG and thanks for showing us again why we pay the money we do for server xfer race changes and let's not forget the 15 a month to pay I will reconsider renewing my acct
Ya know it's bull!@#$ fir those of us who got on all excited for the new season jumped into yolos and work our butt off to get that box and nothing and now you say you can't refund it and MAYBE we might get to do 3 more and get it GG and thanks for showing us again why we pay the money we do for server xfer race changes and let's not forget the 15 a month to pay I will reconsider renewing my acct
06/30/2015 01:33 PMPosted by Pennyling
06/30/2015 01:31 PMPosted by Lore
The intention, as Trill quoted above, is that winning three Rated BG's awards a Strongbox with a guaranteed item in it. That system is currently not working, and so the Strongboxes aren't being awarded.

We're currently chasing down what is causing the issue, so we can fix it. Unfortunately, we will most likely not be able to retroactively award Strongboxes as part of this fix. We'll provide an update once we've traced down the issue and sorted out a fix.

06/29/2015 09:47 PMPosted by Yolkedbro

So you guys DO read the forums..

Mind checking this post out, perhaps respond to the discussion?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18000120585#1
What's the difference? hunters are broken anyway.
Mail us boxes. Give us a reset, or give us death.
Blizzard, any updates on when we might hear back about a fix for getting gear from rbgs?
They need to send boxes to anyone with over 3+ RBG wins before they fix it.

I have had to only play 1 toon because of this problem and have to sit all 4 of my other toons until they fix it.
Would sit on my 2 wins for my box this week but I have a strange feeling this won't get fixed until last few weeks of the season. It's all part of their master plan to force us into Ashran if we want RNG gear.
still not fixed :(
07/01/2015 09:02 AMPosted by Adoorable
still not fixed :(

:(

Fix please blizz so I can get alts capped with rbgs and get free loots.
We've isolated the issue and have a working fix. However, due to the nature of the bug itself, the fix will not take effect until our next maintenance period.
Thanks Lore.