Nat Pagle reputation bar

Bug Report
Since 6.2 my Nat Pagle reputation bar is displaying incorrectly. I just became 'Good Friends' with him, but the bar is displaying as full, completely green. There are no numbers to indicate how far along my reputation is.

I just turned in the Mimic Octopus, Flying Tiger Gourami, and Spinefish Alpha to him, but the reputation bar didn't change at all. It's exactly the same when I track the reputation. The bar shows as full, and no numbers are displayed. All my addons are disabled, and I reset my UI completely.

Here's an image of what it looks like: http://imgur.com/BMpxY9P
Same happend to me , submited a ticket, 15hours ETA on a GM.
same, bit frustrating when I was getting so close to best friend and now I don't know if I'm even getting proper credit for turning in lunkers...
I probably should have checked this forum first. But yeah, here's the thread I made in General asking the community if he's bugged or not for reference:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18194074161
I have the same issue. I thought I turned in a Mimic Octopus yesterday with enough to bring my rep to Best Friend, but instead it's at the end of Good Friend and still said +600 rep.

Disabling addons and reloading UI had no affect.
Bump. Bar shows full, no indication of actual reputation points anywhere.
Got Best friend status. The bar is not displaying correctly, but the rep is still building properly

Water Strider! I choose you!
06/26/2015 07:09 AMPosted by Cherrykiss
Got Best friend status. The bar is not displaying correctly, but the rep is still building properly

Water Strider! I choose you!

Thanks for that update. I was really concerned that my fishing over the last couple of days was amounting to nothing.
Think I've found the problem; the progress bar for Friend > Good Friend incorrectly states you need 16800 rep when you actually only need 8400 (the same as all the others). Therefore, when you earn the 8400 you actually need and you go up to Good Friend, the game thinks you've earned 16800 and have therefore maxed out your reputation, so the bar stops filling up.
Fortunately this problem is only present in the display and not the actual reputation so, although it won't show up, another 8400 will get you to Best Friend.
Reputation may not be displaying correctly, but it definitely seems to be working. I just became best friends with Nat and received my fishing chair.

My reputation bar now says 'Best Friend' and shows numbers again. It says 140 / -8400.
Confirmed! It is a bug... I just got Best friends turning in my lunkers too.
Thanks for the info!
06/26/2015 10:14 PMPosted by Lotice
Think I've found the problem; the progress bar for Friend > Good Friend incorrectly states you need 16800 rep when you actually only need 8400 (the same as all the others). Therefore, when you earn the 8400 you actually need and you go up to Good Friend, the game thinks you've earned 16800 and have therefore maxed out your reputation, so the bar stops filling up.
Fortunately this problem is only present in the display and not the actual reputation so, although it won't show up, another 8400 will get you to Best Friend.
This seems to be the problem; still gaining rep but bar stuck at good friend for me.
Confirmed for me. Reached Best Friends today in Pandaria. Check my achievements if you like.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronzebeard/Psykosis/achievement#169:171:a7274
Happening to me as well.
Same here
Same, just hit Good Friend and still bugged.
yea it bugged but ya still can turn in more lurkers and ya need to check in ur armory's rep. I got him to best friend and achievement couple days ago.
If you right-click on Nat to display his rep bar as an experience bar you see the correct percentage.
I have a lot more fishing and beer drinking to do apparently :(