No loot from Kazzak + no bonus roll?

General Discussion
i ran it too only got the loot from him the Extra coin roll didnt show up at all
My 4th character could roll but only got 5 felblight.
06/30/2015 01:25 PMPosted by Pistlpknpapa
I'm pointing out that it's silly to be complaining about gear that takes no effort for the reward given.

Which is exactly the point I believe is wrong. You threw out a hypothetical as your example. If it took no effort, it would be on the mission table and your followers would be doing it.
But, it's not a hypothetical situation. It's something that I witnessed happen on both of my characters when I killed him. It's something that absolutely happens.

It literally takes more effort to get gear from your garrison mission table, because that requires you to have actually farmed the raids long enough to make you eligible to get the cache missions. Kazzak requires you to walk up a hill and through his cave like entrance way.

06/30/2015 01:31 PMPosted by Dendyl
06/30/2015 01:22 PMPosted by Murlocholmes
I agree, the trinket is absolutely not 705, and it was designed absolutely horrid if you compare it to the int trinket off of him.

Bingo. You're the one who called me out for daring to question its horrid stats. Ok, they're not tank stats. Sheesh. They are garbage stats, though.

So which is it? Should the intellect trinket be just as bad, or should the str/agil one be improved? (obviously it won't be, but hypothetically)

I certainly did. Because you're calling Blizzard out for making a bad trinket off a boss that offers nothing with regards to progression and is only in game as another nostalgia trip with gear that really only serves it's purpose to boost your item level.

Neither. People that are concerned about getting good trinkets to optimize their character are more than likely going to be raiding past LFR, even if just normal modes, to get their class specific trinkets, tier sets, etc.

Heaven forbid that free hand me outs aren't BIS

So you don't have to kill the boss? It just gives you the loot for doing nothing?

You stand there and face roll...do yes
No loot beyond the felblight (it happens) and no bonus roll here as well (tried a second kill after re-starting the game with the same result). Also, even though he shows up as an eligible demon for the daily quest I get no credit for the kill.
06/30/2015 03:17 PMPosted by Biyobi
Also, even though he shows up as an eligible demon for the daily quest I get no credit for the kill.

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that you were in a raid group? The demons daily quest is not a raid eligible quest.
Real quick: you folks talking about not getting a bonus roll know that there's a new bonus roll currency and the old seals of tempered fate won't work on HFC and Kazzak, right? Just checking because I can see that being overlooked.
Ive killed kazzak three times.... Bonus Roll DID NOT show up AT ALL. I have new seal as well....
Our server crashed for few seconds. we tried again to kill kazzak.... Nope. still no bonus rolls. :(
06/30/2015 12:06 PMPosted by Grummulthrus
Just killed Kazzak. Got no loot (even gold) except the Apexis and Felblight. I couldn't use a bonus roll, and my raid lockouts have me saved to him.

What just happened?

We're aware of the issue with players being unable to use a bonus roll on Kazzak and are working on a fix.
Is this related to Deathtalon/Doomroller/Vengeance/Terrofist not spawning? Or have they just not respawned due to their timers being reset when Tanaan went down?
I got a cloak on three toons today so whatever is happening I can't complain plus two trinkets. Out of 6 toons last week I only got one piece of gear. This week I have 5 pieces of gear on 7 toons.
I got that weird trinket with all the tertiaries on it and eight Felblights when I killed him earlier today. Didn't realize you got the blights regardless of loot or not.
I got lucky and had a bonus roll on my monk, but when I ran him on my Death Knight, I had no option for a bonus roll. I don't know what's up with that either.
The felblight is loot.
Same issue Blizzard. No bonus loot rolls with 3 Inevitable seals available.

First character worked fine, second character, no roll option.
Deleted my Cache Folder, killed Kazzak's again and was able to use my roll.

Try and report.
06/30/2015 04:25 PMPosted by Zarhym
06/30/2015 12:06 PMPosted by Grummulthrus
Just killed Kazzak. Got no loot (even gold) except the Apexis and Felblight. I couldn't use a bonus roll, and my raid lockouts have me saved to him.

What just happened?

We're aware of the issue with players being unable to use a bonus roll on Kazzak and are working on a fix.

Thank you! Please update when implemented. [While you're here, what is with the melee trinket? Did you mean for it to be a "just for soloing" item? That seems like what those teritary stats are best for]
Why would you use bonus roll on Kazzak? Can't get extra Felblight and the gear is bad (at least for plate deeps).
I couldnt bonus roll on some of my alt, but on others I could. Have no clue why.