Is ruin gaming even a guild anymore?

Bleeding Hollow
I'm just getting back into wow and I can't seem to find them anywhere, are they still on the realm?
no, they got ran off. they are on tich now
BH killed them
anyone els feel slightly proud of us for what had to be done?
Proud of losing 100 Wow players that liked WPVP? No. I was very enthusiastic about keeping Ruin here. It was a great opportunity. THE Enclave too. Losing players is never good.

The idea that anyone drove them away and should be proud of that is delusional. Common on BH indeed. Especially among Trolls.

Those guilds came here because they THOUGHT a fight could be had here on this slowly dying game. That impression was created with a lot of effort by many players. But it was not a genuine reality. Because about 50% of HORDE WPVP was led by the false boasting of a creep. Just a bad sport. A cheat. Hot air.

And the Ally side has its share of Trolls too.

After a few months of THE Enclave fighting and wiping the floor with us, IWC folded like a wet towel. Ruin ran Ashran uncontested. IWC ran, ordered to run. Many IWC players followed their leader's orders but some got mad and joined the other faction.

In IWC we actually hid from fights. First guild to ever "zerg" into hiding. The "strategy" was to bore them so they'd leave. It was not my strategy. It "worked" though. They left.

Am I proud? No. It IS why they left. Along with the high % of Trolls here on both sides.

The delusional will believe they "drove them away" by fighting. But Ruin and THE Enclave players can tell you why they left. Believe who you want.

Trolls killed Wow.
06/25/2015 04:36 PMPosted by Arcanita
Proud of losing 100 Wow players that liked WPVP? No. I was very enthusiastic about keeping Ruin here. It was a great opportunity. THE Enclave too. Losing players is never good.

The idea that anyone drove them away and should be proud of that is delusional. Common on BH indeed.

This is actually one of the most accurate things ever posted on this forum, seriously.

Anybody who brags about pushing people away from a server with the same common interest as them is dumb as hell, considering this game is on a timer, you should embrace every opportunity you get in it if you still enjoy it.
arcantia just told iwc most genius plan to win wpvp. bravo
I actually believe what Arcanita is saying. And Péppérs, you are definitely one of those trolls. Thanks for killing the game, turd.
@Arcanita

As I remember at least the battles I attended we beat Ruin Gaming pretty bad, recall a TB in which we got tired of killing Archaos and cc'd him for several minutes. And I also remember Rallyz saying that he had a job out of town and was gong to be gone several months. Perhaps I wasn't in the "loop" but I never recall Rallyz or Guldana mentioning to hide or ignore RG.
06/25/2015 08:09 PMPosted by Mutilage
I actually believe what Arcanita is saying. And Péppérs, you are definitely one of those trolls. Thanks for killing the game, turd.

np, just helpin my bro holinka out :^)
The train wreck is not that interesting is it?

Hehe Stryper! The attrition of officers after every promotion was "the loop" you were lucky to miss. Members fought well. 90% joined normal with normal sportsmanship developed playing in other team sports and games. But only one guy decided policy. Few new members lasted 3 months.

Officer meetings were 2 hour rants in which nobody but him said a word. Winning is losing. Losing is winning. I hate white people. Any questions?

You'd have to be nuts to ask a question.

I almost got booted once for defending a Horde city when policy flip flopped. He hated when we fought anybody without him participating. But our faction defended very well without IWC. Our faction did best with IWC players cooperating.

But IWC leaders (2) hated Horde that they did not control.

We fought Ruin well because our faction has very good OTHER guilds that our leaders hated. The creeps ignored them and referred to them as PUGs. And they still hate them all. They hated members too. Smiling.

It was fascinating to watch.

Trolls are sheep.
Way Way to deep. Just play players. love and peace.
06/25/2015 08:45 PMPosted by Péppérs
06/25/2015 08:09 PMPosted by Mutilage

np, just helpin my bro holinka out :^)

This game is fairly sandbox. The experience is what you make of it. Holinka hasn't directly impacted it. Indirectly, he has, because his policies make the trolls mad and they take it out on everyone else.

So yeah.
Ruin had enough foresight to see and understand how BH would turn out, WPVP quality was diminishing, and rated PVPers were not finding the right niche they deserved on this server. So we decided to move to a much more active enviroment, Tichondrius. WPVP will always be fun, but is no longer our focus.

Tichondrius was and is continuing to be a great success for Ruin Gaming. The abundance of activity alone in the guild allows everyone to experience all the content and exceptional pvp that BH could not deliver.
After shifting our focus, Ruin Gaming is now one of the best rated guilds on Tich, supporting hundreds of players with high quality gameplay, with WPVP used to gear everyone as needed.
06/26/2015 08:03 AMPosted by Neuromancy
Ruin had enough foresight to see and understand how BH would turn out, WPVP quality was diminishing, and rated PVPers were not finding the right niche they deserved on this server. So we decided to move to a much more active enviroment, Tichondrius. WPVP will always be fun, but is no longer our focus.

Tichondrius was and is continuing to be a great success for Ruin Gaming. The abundance of activity alone in the guild allows everyone to experience all the content and exceptional pvp that BH could not deliver.
After shifting our focus, Ruin Gaming is now one of the best rated guilds on Tich, supporting hundreds of players with high quality gameplay, with WPVP used to gear everyone as needed.

You all said the same thing about Darkspear, LOL!! I was in your guild back in the day, remember having to cap half the roster cause you all couldn't cap conquest on your own. And from what I hear Abolition is destroying you all in WPvP. FFS mate if Aboliton is beating you all perhaps you all should disband.
Shots fired
06/26/2015 08:03 AMPosted by Neuromancy

Yea no one is buying that bud. Good luck though, glad you guys are #purged from BH.
ANDREW #1