What would be a good place to LVL 10-15

New Player Help and Guides
I am posting in New Players because I haven't really played WoW unless it was way back in Vanilla WoW and with the sundering a lot of things have changed. I honestly though that The Barrens was a place for LVLs 10-20 but who knows.

Is there a place that I could level 10-15 with quests and some grinding, or am I looking at just killing level 8 Wolfs in until I am level 14?
Zeppelin in TB to Org.
You would say Orgrimmar would be the best place? Alright well thanks for you help.
What I'd suggest is going to the nearest major capitol city and looking for the Job boards. Every capitol city should have one, and it should have a quest that direct's you to a region/area/zone of an appropriate level for your character.

IE so if your of the correct level to quest in say the northern barrens, it should have a quest "Hero's Board: Northern Barrens" for you to pick up.. you then head to Northern Barrens, hand the quest in and start questing there.
In every major city there's a Hero's/Warchief's Call Board which will contain a breadcrumb quest that sends you to a zone starter NPC in a level appropriate zone. Cities on different continents may offer different quests/zones at some levels.

You can also check out:
http://www.wowpedia.org/Zones_by_level
and
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2010/november/levelflow.jpg

Caine Bloodhoof gives a quest around level 10 to help him kill the Grimtotem Chief.
Once the quest is done, he tells you to meet him in TB where he will give you another quest to take a flight to Org.
I tend to level in bg and instances on my alts because I am too impatient for quests (I do some...)
How delightful.

On topic: after you're sent to Org, you'll have a choice of either Northern Barrens (which is pretty much the same old Barrens stuff, sans finding Mankrik's wife) or Azshara, where the new goblins have moved in. They have a rocketway.
Just a note to the original poster. With Cataclysm, Blizzard reorganized all of the 1-60 zones so that for the most part you level in them for 5 levels instead of 10.
The "Hero's Call" boards probably won't give you any quests till around level 19 (at least that is my experience).

Best bet is just to do all the quests from the starting area, and those will eventually give you a quest to travel to the next area, and rinse and repeat. Just doing all the quests will lead you on a path which automatically takes you to quests of your appropriate level. If you get off track or want to get a head start on the area, try looking here:

http://www.wowpedia.org/Zones_by_level
The Warchiefs Command board gives you places to quest a t lvl 10 and most likely with the
Alliance quest boards too; you can either quest from lvl 10-20 in Azshara or Northern Barrens.
(on horde)
The Warchiefs Command board gives you places to quest a t lvl 10 and most likely with the
Alliance quest boards too; you can either quest from lvl 10-20 in Azshara or Northern Barrens.
(on horde)

I doubt they're still looking for advice five months later.
...tooo late
(on horde)

I doubt they're still looking for advice five months later.

Well they are still level 10 :D
01/09/2011 12:46 AMPosted by Dominapayne
I tend to level in bg and instances on my alts because I am too impatient for quests (I do some...)

ur too impatient for quests but ur patient enough to do bgs for the worst xp per hour possible?