Pandaria Paladin Pre Raid Gear Guide (5.2)

Paladin
Prev 1 9 10 11 19 Next
Ty this guide will help me gear up my tank properly.
Holy Set:
FEET:
Greaves of Wu the Younger - Lost City of the Tol'vir - High Prophet Barim
Guildmaster's Greaves - The Deadmines - Vanessa VanCleef (Thank you Oberion!)

If your item level is NOT an issue, go for Drystone Greaves. They only require you to be Honored with Ramkahen, which every holy paladin should have if you're aiming for the purples :) I have a Purified Demonseye gem slotted into it and it gives me more int, spirit, and haste than either of the two listed above.
add Figurine - King of Boars to ret and prot. it's a lesser version of Impatience of Youth.
02/22/2011 12:05 PMPosted by Kaleth
Anairam, I have to say, "Thank you!" from the bottom of my furry heart. You have saved me possibly hours trying to figure out where everything is. I know yet another thanks probably doesn't mean much, but it's there nonetheless ;)

You are very very welcome!
Glad I could help you with my little guide :-)
02/22/2011 3:02 PMPosted by Urdoomed
Ty this guide will help me gear up my tank properly.

you´re welcome :-)
add Figurine - King of Boars to ret and prot. it's a lesser version of Impatience of Youth.

Added in the ret section, cannot in the prot one... getting the "You exceeded the maximum character limit of null" error... requesting help in the website forum atm.
Thank you!
Holy Set:
FEET:
Greaves of Wu the Younger - Lost City of the Tol'vir - High Prophet Barim
Guildmaster's Greaves - The Deadmines - Vanessa VanCleef (Thank you Oberion!)

If your item level is NOT an issue, go for Drystone Greaves. They only require you to be Honored with Ramkahen, which every holy paladin should have if you're aiming for the purples :) I have a Purified Demonseye gem slotted into it and it gives me more int, spirit, and haste than either of the two listed above.

Added, thank you!
Should add the sword off the fire boss in Halls, it's got hit and ex so works for a tank.
As a holy pally, should I not be using these to heal?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=56330/cinnabar-shoulders
Thanks for this. I may not be 85, but looking at what you have has given me a good idea of what stats I should be looking for as I level up. :)
You may want to add Sussurating Treads of Shok'sharak to the Holy Set. Found it on Abyssal Depths while farming ores from a named faceless one.
As a holy pally, should I not be using these to heal?

Hi!
The lack of spirit makes it a "meh" option :-)
I need to replace my non heroic leaden despair trinke what should i look for?
03/06/2011 7:07 AMPosted by Schism

If you reforge crit to spirit it will hold you until you get Harp Shell Pauldrons.
Xayton, what's your opinion on Tia's Grace for tanking?

It's really good. Mastery + Dodge with a high up time. I actually want to replace my Figurine - King of Boars with it.

As far as I know AGI only gives us prot paladins crit now, no longer dodge.
the new alchemist stones are missing

ret - Volatile Alchemist Stone
holy - Vibrant Alchemist Stone

It's really good. Mastery + Dodge with a high up time. I actually want to replace my Figurine - King of Boars with it.

As far as I know AGI only gives us prot paladins crit now, no longer dodge.

AGI provides Crit and Dodge. It doesn't provide Armor anymore.
the new alchemist stones are missing

ret - Volatile Alchemist Stone
holy - Vibrant Alchemist Stone

Added, thank you!
Thanks for sharing!