ICC 25 man heroic airship mount drop

General Discussion
Going around in my guild there is a rare airship mount that drops in ICC 25 man heroic that you can use as your flying mount along with 4 other people you can carry with you. Is this true and if so, can an engineer make one? thanks
01/07/2011 4:24 PMPosted by Tobar
Going around in my guild there is a rare airship mount that drops in ICC 25 man heroic that you can use as your flying mount along with 4 other people you can carry with you. Is this true and if so, can an engineer make one? thanks
. . .

Someone in your Guild is a cruel, cruel soul.

Yes and yes.
lolwut
They are BoE, so I just bought mine off the AH for 30K gold. Doesn't your server's AH have them?
01/07/2011 4:25 PMPosted by Xanitos
Someone in your Guild is a cruel, cruel soul.
Its a simple yes or no question... no need to get snudy about it

Hey its your world.. I just live in it right?
Thanks for the good replies lol I knew it wasnt true.. just needed help proving it to a few.
01/07/2011 4:35 PMPosted by Tobar
Thanks for the good replies lol I knew it wasnt true.. just needed help proving it to a few.

Don't worry....

I believe you......