4.2 Enhancement DPS Guide.

Shaman
Prev 1 17 18 19
07/09/2012 10:04 AMPosted by Chillbronies
Windfury on your mainhand, flametongue on your offhand.

Thank you c :
I know I don't have any gems and enchants and stuff but am I doing anything wrong if I'm pulling about 14-15k on a single target dummy but around 20k in heroic 5 mans at my item lvl or am I doing ok?
07/15/2012 01:19 AMPosted by Aelexya
I know I don't have any gems and enchants and stuff but am I doing anything wrong if I'm pulling about 14-15k on a single target dummy but around 20k in heroic 5 mans at my item lvl or am I doing ok?

I'm answering you weeks late, hopefully you figured this out by now...but in random HoTs, you get a buff. Don't get it if it's not a random.
On my PvE spec (The one on the right in my armory), should I put points into Rever instead of something else?
No, reverb is useless for PvE.
Do I need slow weapons for both hands or just for offhand?
both
This is a fantastic guide. I'm thrilled that I've found it; especially since I've been planning on working on Enhancement for a long time.

I will be referring to this a lot, thanks :3
Having been resto/elemental throughout Cataclysm, I had finally gotten enough agility gear to switch dps spec to enhancement the other day. Hey, I'm running out of time now and it's now or never, eh? After two days of doing dailies (I use the dps spec mostly for that, I heal exclusively in raids and random dungeons), I'm sort of getting the hang of it. It's difficult for me to go from ranged to melee without a ton of defense stats (my paladin tank).

Enhancement kills mobs a lot faster, especially now that I have gear solely for dps instead of using healing gear to do elemental with. The problem so far is that I seem to pull aggro away from, say, the friendly NPCs who assist with Sethria's Roost or when I was attacking Problim where my Earth Elemental tanks. I haven't gotten up the nerve yet to do random dungeons but it's coming along slowly.
For all PVE shamans that are wanting to be able to get a good spec heres the cookie cutter for enhancement http://www.wowhead.com/talent#hhr0hZffG0s0hRGo I use it for raiding every time no changing what so ever other than glyphs for aoe or midigation.
Also on another note you need 26 expertise with 17% spell hit to do a decent amount of dps for a raid or even a instance at lvl 85 if you dont have both there is a huge loss on dps. So go check your toon out and if you need any help you can get ahold of me at casper200312@yahoo.com. I am one of the top geared enhancement shamans around in MOP I will still be playing enhancement I know most of whats going on in the beta with that spec.