Anyone have recommended Holy pally Addons

Paladin
Well I'm currently getting back into raiding for Blackwing decent and Bastion.

Currently I have:

- Deadly Boss mod
- Omni CC
- Recount

I'm new to the whole paladin era, i'm usually raiding as a rogue

and needed a bit of help
Fortexisist(sp?) or Classtimers (or any addon that will track your Judgements of the Pure buff timer, and your Beacon of Light).

A cool-down tracking mod such as CoolLine (Fortexisist can do this as well) for your short term cooldowns like hands, GANK, divine favor, arcane torrent etc.

An addon to track your important procs - Infusion of Light, Daybreak, and Holy Power.
should i get decurse or some kind of cleanse addon?
If you are using healbot or Grid you can set those up to do cleanse plus healbot and Grid just make healing alot easier
I find VuhDo quite handy
Sticky :)
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1406258637#6
CLCBPT
Clique
Grid
GridStatusAggro
MSBT

Search for these on Curse, They are all pretty essential basic addons.
01/08/2011 9:55 PMPosted by Císsa
Fortexisist(sp?) or Classtimers (or any addon that will track your Judgements of the Pure buff timer, and your Beacon of Light).

A cool-down tracking mod such as CoolLine (Fortexisist can do this as well) for your short term cooldowns like hands, GANK, divine favor, arcane torrent etc.

An addon to track your important procs - Infusion of Light, Daybreak, and Holy Power.

Theres no need for an addon that tracks your judgements of the pure, because you should be judging off of every CD. Beacon now has a 5 minute timer, so MAYBE get an addon to track who beacon is on, other than that a timer wont be needed.

Most essential healer addon ? a well configured grid.