My Favorite Guild EVAR.

Ravenholdt
Prev 1 3 4 5
01/24/2011 5:22 PMPosted by Aerana

...And yeah, I don't even want to imagine what happens in SMC. I've heard enough stories o_o

Nothing wrong with a little E-love, as long as you use a firewall.
01/11/2011 1:48 AMPosted by Isocarbonate
KiithSa BEST GUILD EVER.

Trying to get spared? :p
Nah, he revised it so the mods wouldn't be too mad at him, and complaining about PvP on a PvP server (while entertaining) is pretty pointless.
01/28/2011 6:19 AMPosted by Xelas
Nah, he revised it so the mods wouldn't be too mad at him, and complaining about PvP on a PvP server (while entertaining) is pretty pointless.

Yeah I got to remember to directy quote them when I respond before they edit their own posts. Makes for good lol's when you can actually watch how far they back peddle.

-Wusah
/hijack thread

I didn't read this thread at all so i assume everyone is talking about what is their favorite guild name is... <My Lil Pwnies> and of course <IM NOT DEAD YET>

I didn't read this thread at all so i assume everyone is talking about...

Just make sure you don't try this in a situation that might have dangerous consequences for you rather than just making yourself look silly.

And my favorite guild name was <sraight out of coilfang>

-Wusah
01/28/2011 12:08 PMPosted by Wusah
Yeah I got to remember to directy quote them when I respond before they edit their own posts. Makes for good lol's when you can actually watch how far they back peddle.

It was a big rant, and would have been (more) annoying to see over and over. So I might be the only one who appreciates the lack of quoting in entirety, but it's definitely appreciated.

In this case, I haven't gotten any sense of backpedaling based on what was actually written, so much as sarcasm.

It was a big rant, and would have been (more) annoying to see over and over. So I might be the only one who appreciates the lack of quoting in entirety, but it's definitely appreciated.

In this case, I haven't gotten any sense of backpedaling based on what was actually written, so much as sarcasm.

Yeah I remember it too before he deleted it. I meant my comment to be taken more as a generalization seeing as it happens all the time with lots of people. Back peddling that is, and yes he did do some back peddling.

-Wusah
09/12/2012 04:09 PMPosted by Saturn
This thread seems relevant and on topic.

Ci's necroing 20 month old threads again.

Must be that time of year...
Not forever.

FOREVAR!

-V