Missing planning table in Vol'mar Hold

Technical Support
I have 4 characters that are playing in the Tanaan Jungle currently, 3 Horde and 1 Alliance. 3 of the 4 have no problem and are progressing. The 4th, my Rogue, is basically stuck since there is no planning table or NPC to get any quests from in the hold. She can pick up the 10 fragment and teeth/demon quest from the NPC's out front but can not get the daily inside the hold. Help!!! Did I miss a quest giver somewhere or some other mundane thing?
Arkazlyn,

Go into your World of Warcraft folder and delete the Cache folder. Once that is done, launch the game and see if the table shows up.

Customer Support Contact Information

Got some feedback?
Still the same. Everything else is fine but although both Draka and Denjai are there, neither have quests nor will they talk to me. Still stuck.
Arkazlyn,

Let's try running the repair tool to see if that helps.

Here's a support article that will help with that: Repairing Blizzard Games

Got some feedback?
Still the same after running the repair tool. Everything works for all my characters except there's no table in the hold for this one. I've had no problem with any of the others. So, what now?
Come on Dankorii, there must be something else to try. Maybe someone else has an idea? Very frustrated here with this character's situation.
Does sound weird.

Have you always been in garrison during the attempts to fix the problem?

If so, what I would try is this:

1) Log into the problem character.
2) Hearth/Portal/Fly/etc to Warspear or even Orgrimmar
3) Log out of the toon and exit the game
4) Do the cache deletion again
5) Log back into the problem toon
6) Get back to garrison anyway you can, garrison hearthstone is fine

The idea here is to clear the cache while you are not in garrison, and to force it to be repopulated due to the zone change back into garrison.

Just a wild shot in the dark, but all I can think of at this moment.
Arkazlyn,

If you are still experiencing this issue, I recommend contacting a Game Master. They can log into your character and verify if this is a bug or if the issue is just on your end. If they say the issue is on your end, you might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling WoW.

Here's a support article that will help with the uninstall/reinstall process:

World of Warcraft Uninstall Instructions

Got some feedback?
Lucy: Tried your suggestion but still no table.

Dankorii: I guess a phone call would be best. Not gonna try it tomorrow since Tuesdays are most likely a madhouse for all staff. Really has me perplexed since the other toons work perfectly and this one just won't.

Thanks to you both for trying.
Arkazlyn,

We have a callback system set up, so would just need to open a ticket to request a callback, and we'll reach out to you so that you don't have to wait on hold.

Just click on the "customer support contact information" link in my signature and you'll see the different options.

Got some feedback?
Marked As Solution
Just as a follow up: This evening I went with a guildie who was beginning his Tanaan Jungle run with a new 100. As we completed the quest line to set up Vol'mar and begin doing the Iron Front quest, I discovered an NPC with a quest for me. It was the one to go talk to the 3 scouts in various parts of the jungle and get information from them. Once completed and turned in to Draka (who did NOT have any marking of any kind over her head) my table magically appeared in the hold. I would have never found the NPC had I not been helping someone else since my quest log showed no outstanding quests in Tanaan at all. Very strange to stumble onto exactly what I needed. Keep this in mind if anyone else has the same problem I did.
Arkazlyn,

Thanks for the update. I'll definitely keep that in mind in the future. Please feel free to post again if you have any other questions.

Got some feedback?
Thankyou - had exact same issueon my rogue alt. Then remembered quest bugged during visiting the scouts (maybe the quest doesn't like stealth mode), and the quest never came back into my logs. Should be able to fix it now. Update: Actually, it's a bug caused by setting up your base when in the middle of Commander in the Field Quest. The origin of the quest gets moved and your current one bugs out - visit your faction NPC in iron front (at the start) and you'll be able to pick up the quest again. You won't see any outstanding quest icons on the map, which is what makes this painful to work out where you went wrong.
thx for this, I was totally stuck, had no clue why I didn't see a table
A few months later, this was extremely helpful, and to the point. Thanks.
i have this same problem thanks for solution, blizzard still has not fixed it as of patch 7.0.3 :(
20 months later, I have the same problem in patch 7.3.5. The quest that "Arkazlyn" was likely referring to above is likely "Commander in the Field!" where one must speak with 3 scouts in Tanaan Jungle. Here are the links for A & H.

Alliance: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=38446/commander-in-the-field
Horde: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=38001/commander-in-the-field

After I completed this quest, I could see the "Tanaan Planning Map" table.