World of Warcraft Legion Rogues

Rogue
1 2 3 6 Next
I'm seeing a lot of complaints about Demon Hunters and the Spectral Sight ability. Why all the complaining? Do you not remember humans having Perception in vanilla? There's always ways around it. The only players it was an issue for was really bad rogues that just stood there, lol. Same for Spectral Sight.

I have heard more whining and complaining and abandonment of the Rogue class than any other class since I have been playing this game. It makes me sad. Rogues are the BEST class in this game. I have played my rogue exclusively for over 10 years and will continue to exclusively play her until Blizzard has to pry her from my cold dead hands when World of Warcraft is no more, ha.

Personally instead of whining, take this calm before the storm to think about all the possibilities for us in Legion. Ravenholdt (finally). ......Having a Class Hall full of assassins and thieves at your command because we all know there is honor among thieves! Getting back to basics with the class itself and know what it means to be a rogue and to have everyone hate you! =D Not to mention daydreaming about what our sexy Artifact Weapon will be!

I've played my rogue when she was broken, I've played through the buffs and the nerfs and always did the best I could with what Blizzard gave me. I never re rolled a different class , whatever the OP class was at the moment because I didn't want to put in a little more work to make my rogue useful on the battleground and in dungeons and raids when she was broken.

There's so much more to this class than people know. I just wish more people took the time to see that and to learn. I literally think all the veteran rogues are long gone and I'm one of the last and again, it makes me sad. =(

I can't wait for Legion so I can find my stealthy awesomeness all over again. =D

P.S. There's not 1 person on the druid forums whining about Spectral Sight btw.....
Spectral sight was just the straw that broke the camel's back. Its their complete ignorance around our class and the fact it hasn't received a rework even though its the most out dated class based on a non existent control meta and our tool kit has been given to Druids and Monks and anything possibly cool we could have gotten will have been given to Demon Hunter.

Our specs have no unique flavour to them, sharing 90% of abilities with basically just a different CP builder.
I want to share your optimism OP but if you've really played a rogue for 10 years you'd know exactly why everyone is so upset.
All I hear is whining....=(

Rogues don't need a rework, the class and our abilities are fine the way they are. What else do you need? Who cares about other classes, focus on YOUR class and how you can make YOUR toon awesome instead of worrying and complaining about why other classes can stealth. NO ONE can stealth like a rogue and no one will ever be able to.
Cylest, yes I am reading why everyone "so upset", I just don't understand all the complaining and quitting.

Who gives a rats a$$ what other classes can do, focus on your rogue and you'll be alright. that's what I've done for a very long time and I'm still having a blast playing my rogue.
08/06/2015 08:31 PMPosted by Sinnara
NO ONE can stealth like a rogue and no one will ever be able to.

You know what a Druid is right?
Meatpocket, I appreciate your attempt to belittle me and patronize me, it's cute.

Yes indeed I know what a druid is. I also know that druids can't work stealth like rogues can.
I don't understand how we can have such low player representation and people are still claiming rogues don't need a rework.
08/06/2015 08:37 PMPosted by Sinnara
Meatpocket, I appreciate your attempt to belittle me and patronize me, it's cute.

Yes indeed I know what a druid is. I also know that druids can't work stealth like rogues can.

I'm glad I am cute. I try my best.

Feral Druid Stealth is literally, exactly the same as Rogues.

08/06/2015 08:38 PMPosted by Swíneflew
I don't understand how we can have such low player representation and people are still claiming rogues don't need a rework.

This too.

Warlocks are just as underrepresented as us, they got a rework, so here is hoping.

It is literally, exactly the same.

*facepalm*
08/06/2015 08:38 PMPosted by Meatpocket
08/06/2015 08:37 PMPosted by Sinnara

I'm glad I am cute. I try my best.

Feral Druid Stealth is literally, exactly the same as Rogues.

08/06/2015 08:38 PMPosted by Swíneflew

This too.

What Sinnara said is true. Rogues work stealth the best. While the "level" of stealth may be the same rogues use it better due to their toolkit.
08/06/2015 08:19 PMPosted by Sinnara
Why all the complaining? Do you not remember humans having Perception in vanilla?

It was removed for a reason.

08/06/2015 08:19 PMPosted by Sinnara
The only players it was an issue for was really bad rogues that just stood there, lol. Same for Spectral Sight.

Also this isn't perception, it's flat out shadow sight.
What Sinnara said is true. Rogues work stealth the best. While the "level" of stealth may be the same rogues use it better due to their toolkit.

No what he said was
"NO ONE can stealth like a rogue and no one will ever be able to."

Which is wrong.

Are we going to start arguing semantics now? Then say
"Rogues have more abilities available to them inside of Stealth than Druids."
WHO CARES!!! Play your rogue, learn how to get around it. Suck it up. Don't complain. No wonder everyone hates rogues. All they do is whine and complain about EVERYTHING! =/

It's embarrassing.
08/06/2015 08:47 PMPosted by Sinnara
WHO CARES!!! Play your rogue, learn how to get around it. Suck it up. Don't complain. No wonder everyone hates rogues. All they do is whine and complain about EVERYTHING! =/

It's embarrassing.

Clearly myself, and multiple other people on these forums care.

Stop trying to force you opinions on us. Just because you don't care doesn't mean the whole Rogue community should stop voicing their opinions.
Meatpocket.

btw, I'm a she, not a he. Don't assume every wow player is a man. =/
08/06/2015 08:48 PMPosted by Sinnara
Meatpocket.

btw, I'm a she, not a he. Don't assume every wow player is a man. =/

You are not wrong, but ill make less mistakes calling everyone a "he" than calling every female character a "she".
It was removed for a reason.

Because it was terrible.

08/06/2015 08:43 PMPosted by Flynrider
Also this isn't perception, it's flat out shadow sight.

It could be called something completely different the name doesn't matter. If the stealth detection is just as bad as perception it won't be a big deal.

08/06/2015 08:44 PMPosted by Meatpocket
No what he said was
"NO ONE can stealth like a rogue and no one will ever be able to."

Which is wrong.

Are we going to start arguing semantics now? Then say
"Rogues have more abilities available to them inside of Stealth than Druids."

That's a fairly way of saying how well it's done. Rogues stealth better than druids because of their toolkit. Just like someone saying "No one can hit a slap shot like XXX" obviously other people can hit a slap shot but this person is the best at it.
08/06/2015 08:47 PMPosted by Sinnara

It's embarrassing.

Why is it wrong to bring up something being proposed that we see as unfair? We don't want it going live in its current form, and would like a change.
That's a fairly way of saying how well it's done. Rogues stealth better than druids because of their toolkit. Just like someone saying "No one can hit a slap shot like XXX" obviously other people can hit a slap shot but this person is the best at it.

Yes so using your logic, saying "No one can Stealth like Rogues" obviously means other people can Stealth, just not as well as Rogues can Stealth. Which is wrong, as the Stealth ability for Rogues and Druids is the same.

So you should say "No one can utilise Stealth as effectively as Rogues."