Which Pets to Level to Complete Achievements

Pet Battles
Hi,

some of the mechanical's are easier to get and your friend that has the ability can cover most of them. Many of them are highly recommended.

Other than that, frustrating pets like Minfernal, are a total joke, since your ability to "match" the time and place on any single server is intentionally made impossible ... and the pet is not listed on a single strategy I have found, yet!

So make sure your chase is valuable. I would say that the Unborn Val'kyr is a great one to have, but she does not have something that other Undead do not have ... except one of course .. her looks are awesome!
07/25/2016 09:06 AMPosted by Guruguru
Other than that, frustrating pets like Minfernal, are a total joke, since your ability to "match" the time and place on any single server is intentionally made impossible ... and the pet is not listed on a single strategy I have found, yet!
Just server hop until it appears.
I would like to add Magical Crawdad to your list, he is a beast with over 1880 hp. Wish is a great heal, and if you paired him up with a wisp and the lantern, all 3 could keep healing each other with wishes!
Has anyone ever discussed updating this list?

I'm not the go-to person to make a list of pets that people should have, but I do notice that things have changed since this list was made. Pandaren Water Spirit, for instance, is no longer capable of the devastating 1-2 combo of Whirlpool and Geyser, since those two abilities now occupy the same slot.

Is Panderen Water Spirit still considered indispensable despite this nerf? Or is there something better?

Regarding a comment made above, I actually got very lucky with Minferal. First time I set out to get it, there it was. Better still, it was a rare.