LF heroic raiding guild

Proudmoore
690 Hunter looking for a heroic raiding guild, but dont mind some mythic progress. i did get 10/10h before taking care of rl stuff, so hoping to get back into raiding.

my raid time prefence is 9pst or 10 pst raid start time, between monday through friday
Welcome to Magmatic Visions - Proudmoore (US) {A}

About us: Magmatic Visions was founded by past top 25 US players looking for a place where progression will occur and end tier content will be farmable before the release of the next patch without having to put in 15+ hours a week during progression.

Progression: Our leader has led pugs to 10/10h and 11/13N as of 6/29/15 (And you know how pugs are…) After one night of raiding we are 6/13n. We are looking for a well performing set of players to start off our team.

Recruitment Status
Tanks: Not currently looking for a tank.
Healers: Looking into all well performing disc priest and a sham/mw.
DPS: Looking for a well performing hunter.

Schedule: 8-11PM PST Tues-Thurs

Why choose Magmatic Visions?: As previously stated, our leadership has the experience to create a higher end raid team. I believe that we can and will do so once we have devoted well performing players. ‘I expect all of my players to perform as though they were part of a top 100 world guild even if we aren’t one; yet...’- Selka (GM)

(Keep in mind that the group is forming and we will be removing people if they under-perform consistently.)
Contacting us!

MV GM/Raidlead: Selka-Proudmoore; Btag: Wafflegasm#1927
Hey guys thanks for reading. Long established vanilla guild seeks the following classes ideally, but will take a look at all apps nonetheless. Currently 12-13normal working on phase 4 Archimonde, and 6/13heroics.

Tanks - Full

Healers - Disc w/ either offspec (high priority)
Mistweaver (medium priority)
HPali (high priority)

Rdps - Boomkin, Mage are high priority with all other pewpew specs considered.

NO MELEE we are overcrowded this tier

We raid 630-930pst Tues - Thurs rokkguild.guildlaunch.com//

best of luck
Did you used to be on Runetotem? I think I might have run with you (possibly not on this toon, I don't remember) a few times.
yes, i was in Runetotem, before its demise. i do miss it :(