Low Level Exotic Pets?

Hunter
i was wondering i anyone had any spawn location on some low level exotic pets for my BM hunter, since im trying to get a good collection of exotic pets.
How low of a level. I don't think you can tame exotics till around 68. I am sure the BM players will correct me but you need to be close to 70 I believe to tame exotic.
wow-petopia.com is a good place to go and see. There are more than I thought.
07/28/2015 06:39 PMPosted by Armyn
How low of a level. I don't think you can tame exotics till around 68. I am sure the BM players will correct me but you need to be close to 70 I believe to tame exotic.

In 6.2 it was reduced to level 10.
As of the latest patch you only have to be speced BM to tame exotics, no more level 69. As soon as you pick BM at level 10, you're good to go.

http://wow-petopia.com/ has all the information you need on pets. It shows locations, levels, the different colors and types available.

Just skimming the exotics pages, you can get:

Chimaeras at level 12
a corehound named The Kurken at level 12
a devilsaur named Slavermaw at level 48
shale spiders at level 23
Silithids starting at level 32
pandas can tame Water Strider on their starting area, they are level 5
Gnath a blue worm is level 12

That's a pretty good selection of exotics available basically right away. Some of those are rare, but not all. IMHO, the kurken looks awesome. It's a 2 headed grey dog with red eyes. It is also a unique skin, meaning it's the only one that has that look that is available to tame. Sorry it's a long post, hope you found it informative.
i got me a white core hound probably the most bad !@# pet you can have at lv 10.
he's in that cave to the north in the starting zone for the Drenai.
was a HUGE pain, but i nabbed the kurken at lvl12. So many deaths......SO MANY DEATHS
That's awesome. I still remember what it was like as a lowbie hunter going into horde lands to grab a red lynx up by silvermoon city. Travelling through Eastern Plaguelands at like level 10-12 was a huge pita, but it was worth it. I should probably head back up there and retame one, I miss that cat.
http://www.wow-petopia.com/

That's an awesome website. It's updated for 6.2 and has pretty much every pet you could ever want. I use it for my hunter all of the time.

(Whoops someone already said this. Sorry! I didn't notice it.)
my problem is is that i want it but im lvl 3o undead and i spent my time in the eastern kingdoms and i cant get any farther north than azshara
Lightning paw is level 17 rare spirit fox in duskwood you don't get his healing - stealth until lvl 20
07/28/2015 06:39 PMPosted by Armyn
umm no u could find a lvl 17 or 16 chimaera in azhara
That post was from a couple of years ago.