Dear Zarhym,

General Discussion
1 2 3 15 Next
I do sincerely enjoy seeing your posts, especially when it's in my thread.

And recently, i heard you express your thoughts on your anxiety/anxiousness being average when an expansion is about to reveal. I was wondering, i know you can't leak anything, but can you confirm...

That it isn't orc related ?
You said you are looking forward to the communities reaction, so i'm betting its bigger, but I can only hope better.

Sincerely,
Quentiam.

edit: this thread* blew out of proportion! I had no idea there were going to be so many responses and conversations.

I especially do appreciate the managers coming to this thread and being mature with all the nagging.
It really means a lot that you guys do actually MANAGE.

Thanks for all of the positiveness.
okay, who has the popcorn?

Not a mage, can't make popcorn.
Blue baiting? OP sounds sincere about understanding how they can't release anything but asks anyway.

You should ask that Zar nods once for yes, blink twice for no, IRL.
I'm not blue baiting, i could care less.

He had posted a couple times talking about how he feels when an expansion comes out on my other thread. The orcathon thing.

Its just a question. And hes just a person. Maybe.
07/30/2015 02:07 PMPosted by Quentiam

He has probably signed an NDA, so he won't reveal anything until the official announcement.

Sorry.
07/30/2015 02:10 PMPosted by Cendy
He has probably signed an NDA, so he won't reveal anything until the official announcement.

Sorry.

You are certainly right. Had to ask if he could confirm it's not about orcs though.
Horde itself is just getting old for me.

He had posted a couple times talking about how he feels when an expansion comes out on my other thread. The orcathon thing.

COULDN'T care less.

If you could care less... know what, nevermind.
07/30/2015 02:18 PMPosted by Delgore

COULDN'T care less.

I mean't i could care less about their opinion, silly.
07/30/2015 01:55 PMPosted by Quentiam
I do sincerely enjoy seeing your posts, especially when it's in my thread.

And recently, i heard you express your thoughts on your anxiety/anxiousness being average when an expansion is about to reveal. I was wondering, i know you can't leak anything, but can you confirm...

That it isn't orc related ?
You said you are looking forward to the communities reaction, so i'm betting its bigger, but I can only hope better.

Sincerely,
Quentiam.

Sorry to inform you but the next expansion will focus on Orcs.
We go further in time, to Draenor but 30 years from where we are now, and we deal with the aftermath Gul'dan left behind.
It's gonna feature Draenor on the brink of destruction, overrun by demons and fel orcs.
Zarhym,

Can i be a mod.

Thanks.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

COULDN'T care less.

I mean't i could care less about their opinion, silly.

I don't care what they have to say, I just want to hear thier opinion.

The more i read this the less sense it makes [i][/i]
Don't tease me to tease you about being teased! (I got lost writing that.)

Seriously, even though there are people frustrated with aspects of Warlords, or simply just a little worn out from spending so many years playing this game, I hope your curiosity about what we've got cooking is still there. It should be a fun event next week. I trust that many people in this community can check any baggage they might have at the door and earnestly step into the announcement with us.

It's not just about building hype either. We want to share what lies ahead and get some new conversations going. :)

I can say no more!
What have you done!
07/30/2015 02:38 PMPosted by Zarhym

Seriously, even though there are people frustrated with aspects of Warlords, or simply just a little worn out from spending so many years playing this game, I hope your curiosity about what we've got cooking is still there. It should be a fun event next week. I trust that many people in this community can check any baggage they might have at the door and earnestly step into the announcement with us.

It's not just about building hype either. We want to share what lies ahead and get some new conversations going. :)

I can say no more!

Thanks for your answer, even if you aren't building hype, iv'e caught a ride on the hype train.
I'm excited for the announcement and I find myself staring at the clock as the days go by til' august 6th.
I can say no more!

I'm not sure if I should take a break from the forum to avoid the oncoming onslaught of Angrish and trollery or buy a jumbo bag of popcorn.
Zarhym, I like you.
07/30/2015 02:40 PMPosted by Reproductor
What have you done!
Everything.
It's not just about building hype either. We want to share what lies ahead and get some new conversations going.

Is that not hype? lol
07/30/2015 02:43 PMPosted by Annellee
I can say no more!

I'm not sure if I should take a break from the forum to avoid the oncoming onslaught of Angrish and trollery or buy a jumbo bag of popcorn.

I'll buy a double jumbo bag of popcorn and we can share.

I can say no more!

But you didn't say anything....