Attention rogues

Rogue
Stop hiding in the shadows like a (bleep) and fight me like a man. Leave questions, comments & concerns below.
never had a problem with dks. what brings you here?
/cast distract
Attention DK's: Stop using Blood Presence at 20% health and fight like a man.
LOL

If I ever see OP i'll make sure he sits the whole game in a root or cyclone.
Attention Frost DK's stop cheesing in Blood Presence all fight
No.
Stop being created at 55?

Dunno what else to say to silly.
07/21/2015 09:21 AMPosted by Vigilate
No.
Holy !@#$ it's ironic that you're in HiJ. Did you join just for that reason?

Also, OP looks like an anemic kitchen dweller, which is kinda redundant since half of them have iron deficiencies anyway.
https://youtu.be/4olVJj1wbqI?t=1713
07/21/2015 06:34 AMPosted by Salomei
Stop hiding in the shadows like a (bleep) and fight me like a man. Leave questions, comments & concerns below.

Sorry for killing you slowly with rupture while I chillaxed on the other side of a pillar. Good luck catching me next time.
I, Cylest, hereby promise to always stand perfectly still and never use any abilities while in PvP combat. I exist solely for you to advance yourself and I am genuinely apologetic for being such a minor bump on the road to your success as a tier one gladiator.
/SAP

counts to six

/SAP
Dear deathknights

come and find me ;)
Do I have to fight you like a man? can I fight you like a shark who likes to toy with their food?
07/21/2015 06:34 AMPosted by Salomei

Doesn't even take that.

Just stand out in the open.

Stealth will bug eventually.
07/21/2015 01:31 PMPosted by Bricke
Stealth will bug eventually

No joke; and if a mage is present soon as he uses any ability; the re-set will cause your stealth to bug.
Fair fights are for suckers.