Australian choosing an RP server

Moon Guard
Since Australia has no RP server and I am really wanting to get into it, I have to go to one based in the US, so I have to deal with just under 300ms. It's like going back in time to when we didn't have servers here. Anyway, to the point...

As stated I am an Aussie without an Oceanic RP server. Due to the time zones, I can be online anywhere from 3am until 3pm server time.I am choosing between Moon Guard and Wyrmrest Accord. I was curious as to which has the higher Australian based community on here, which faction, and what is the most common type of RP, such as predetermined group or just wandering up to people.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Moon Guard definitely has a considerably larger player base when it comes to people who are around in the night hours. I tend to stay up till around 2 am CST on a good day, and there's still plenty going on when I leave. It's not going to be as great as say, peak hours, but there's definitely more here than Wyrmrest.
One my my best friends, and soon to be guild co-leader is from Australia and has played from there on multiple occasions, however he lives in Cali most of the time. I've also had tons of guild members across the years who lived in Australia, and who never really seemed to have any issues attending events or getting into random RP. I will say however, this was mostly on Horde, however I'd be very surprised if Alliance doesn't have just as much activity for late-night RP.
Wyrmrest Accord is your best bet, imo. Their server time is west coast or whatever the hell it's called, which means people are generally on later. Don't get me wrong, it's a ridiculous server full of faceclaim drama but I've definitely seen more people around late night.
Timezones don't generally make a difference. Moon Guard and WrA are active late at night often enough that one can hop between either. It does depend on what you are looking for, however.

Wyrmrest Accord is heavy Hordeside, so a lot more opportunities can come from roleplaying there. Alliance RP can be a little light late night, but there is definitely activity there. Walk-up RP tends to focus in particular areas, however, and some roleplayers can be picky with whom they interact. RP generally leans towards guilds or select groups.

Moon Guard is Alliance heavy, and tends to have a more open attitude towards walk-up RP, or pervasive world storytelling. Stormwind is almost always abuzz with someone roleplaying. There are some roleplayers who stick to a select group or organized groups, though they are the exception, not the rule.

That said, there are often advertisements in trade or general for "organized" roleplaying sessions ("themed" RP such as college, kingdom, town RP, etc.). These are generally not very lore-friendly, however.