I bet warlocks will get

General Discussion
A wand artifact
"Use to attack your demon, making him do the same damage as a hunter pet, but lose health in the process!"
Better you then me.
I laughed.

Sorry, OP.
And Voldemort is their dying hero. :D
I was thinking this because there was nothing shown for warlocks and I am terrified. If we do get a warlock that spec will not be used by me.
I really hope not. Wands and Off Hands aren't really my thing for my 'Lock. I'm honestly concerned they're going to give my Ele Shaman a staff and not a mace/shield like she currently uses. I hate Ele staff. =/
Warlocks are getting the shaft.
08/09/2015 04:31 PMPosted by Ilikethecold
I was thinking this because there was nothing shown for warlocks and I am terrified. If we do get a warlock that spec will not be used by me.
Fear not, I don't recall any warlocks without staves. Lucky chance on kel'thuzad stuff.
Maybe they will get the skull of guldan?
Ugh, I hope not. Wands all look awful. They're too small to do anything interesting with.
Well I mean, there are three separate Warlock Artifacts coming.

I'm sure at least one of them will be a staff.

I personally think another one will be a dagger.
I hope one's a dagger and, like, a blood-letting bucket filled with green, as the offhand.
08/09/2015 04:28 PMPosted by Holysmirk
And Voldemort is their dying hero. :D

This would be the greatest Champion series unlock character there could ever be.

In the end you beat Harry, and his pet Longbottom.
08/09/2015 04:24 PMPosted by Demonslayerz
"What are thoseeeeee" will be my initial reaction to wand

Something from the dark times. A thing even we warlocks dare not mention lest it is summoned back to the world.
08/09/2015 04:40 PMPosted by Firekatkid
I hope one's a dagger and, like, a blood-letting bucket filled with green, as the offhand.

A bucket ?

Thats your idea of Artifact ?
I'd much prefer it if they just removed wands from the game.
im almost certain one of the warlock artifacts will be a scythe staff or something based off of The Headmaster's Charge, one will probably be some demonblade, and the other.....idk, only other lock weapons are a dagger and a wand arent they?
Wand = breaking my balls...Mages wold love one though!