I bet warlocks will get

General Discussion
What's wrong with wands? Sure it's not a staff, but wands can be quite awesome. Especially wands that are hidden in canes.
08/09/2015 04:35 PMPosted by Taobender
Warlocks are getting the shaft.

Will it be a cool looking shaft? OH, I get it now.
08/09/2015 04:44 PMPosted by Blakebone
08/09/2015 04:40 PMPosted by Firekatkid
I hope one's a dagger and, like, a blood-letting bucket filled with green, as the offhand.

A bucket ?

Thats your idea of Artifact ?

Yes. The Tuskcarrier. Once wielded by the great Tuskar Warlock, M'Buckit.

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/picture/wallygator/stealinmybucket.JPG Here is a screenshot of the alpha, where the artifact gets lost, only after the Legion broke both of his tusks.
I'd be fine with a wand, so long as it is something previously owned by either Archimonde or Kil'jaeden. Maybe the wand and off-hand could be forged from that big necklace that Kil'jaeden left behind after we beat him in the Sunwell.

the evil of sinners bucket with souls in it

08/09/2015 05:09 PMPosted by Kelisaria
Archimonde or Kil'jaeden

archimonde is a mage or at least he was in wc3

kil'jeaden is the warlock
08/09/2015 04:19 PMPosted by Attr
"Use to attack your demon, making him do the same damage as a hunter pet, but lose health in the process!"

Looks like someone has a future on the WoW balance team!
08/09/2015 04:37 PMPosted by Aronn
Maybe they will get the skull of guldan?

Hold on... What happens if guldan gets his own skull? Does he become super guldan?
Wouldn't be surprised if Arcane Mages get a wand, Fire mages get a dagger, and Frost mages get a staff.
08/09/2015 05:02 PMPosted by Althamacnar
What's wrong with wands? Sure it's not a staff, but wands can be quite awesome. Especially wands that are hidden in canes.

Wands are for mages.

Locks have Lifetap.
08/09/2015 04:40 PMPosted by Firekatkid
I hope one's a dagger and, like, a blood-letting bucket filled with green, as the offhand.

A bucket ?

A big bucket
08/09/2015 05:21 PMPosted by Kaktus
08/09/2015 04:37 PMPosted by Aronn
Maybe they will get the skull of guldan?

Hold on... What happens if guldan gets his own skull? Does he become super guldan?

Yes. And his hair will turn gold.

BTW, I think one of the Lock artifacts should be a key. hehe
08/09/2015 04:33 PMPosted by Ashendal
I'm honestly concerned they're going to give my Ele Shaman a staff and not a mace/shield like she currently uses. I hate Ele staff. =/

this.

blizzard, please, noooo
08/09/2015 05:21 PMPosted by Klaes
Wouldn't be surprised if Arcane Mages get a wand, Fire mages get a dagger, and Frost mages get a staff.

Ebonchill, Greatstaff of Alodi: The staff of the first Guardian of Tirisfal exudes unnatural iciness, allowing its wielder to keep a cold, sharp, and collected mind even in face of overwhelming odds. Frost Mage weapon.

Fire Mage--Felo'melorn. Weapon Kael'thas used to fight Arthas in Icecrown Citadel. It's been lost, until now.

Wowhead does not have what arcane mages will get.

As demo I am betting on a bucket to hold all my bitter tears ;-;
I really want another scythe staff.

08/09/2015 05:25 PMPosted by Tiresias
Wowhead does not have what arcane mages will get.

In the announcment trailer you can see it briefly, right before the blood elf with Ashbringer.

It's a staff.
08/09/2015 05:21 PMPosted by Kaktus

gul'dan uses his own skull to transform into sailor guldan, the most magical sailor scout endboss weve ever faced.

(im actually kind of curious to see how illidan reacts to guldan considering he cradled the guys rotted cranium for a while)

back on topic:
pls no, wands are soooo wimpy. i do not want my artifact on my lock to be shooting dinky lil baby shadowbolts
I require warlocks to get a scythe, a red and black one.
08/09/2015 05:25 PMPosted by Tiresias
As demo I am betting on a bucket to hold all my bitter tears ;-;

i can't wait to see a warlock vs a demon hunter
Locks should get kralnors (sp) staff.
I'm hoping for at least one spec with a sword. I hate staves.
Arcane mages get wands, my prediction. Maybe both.