Welp, ‘Bout Time to Hit the Ol’ Dusty Trail

General Discussion
Prev 1 13 14 15 41 Next
Sad to see you go. I appreciate all the hard work, dedication and love you've shown for the game and the players. Best of luck to you in the future!
Sorry to see you go, Bashiok. I've always appreciated and enjoyed your posts here on the forums. Best of luck to you!
Your legacy will never be uprooted.

Thank you for the years of hard work. <3
Respect. Bash: I'm playing the 'You're the best' song from The Karate Kid on repeat in my mind, in your honor. May you always sweep the leg, wherever the journey takes you. <3
Happy Trails, Tree.
We'll miss ya, Bashie.

Thanks for all the years you've dealt with us! <3
Goodbye Bashiok. You'll be greatly missed for the great work you have done for the community and the game.
And the 'Spirit of Bashiok' will forever keep your spirit alive within the game.
Good luck in your travels.

-Stay golden pony boy-
I don't usually post on the forums, but I've always enjoyed reading your posts and your humor. It's a sad day. Best of luck in all your future ventures, beloved tree. We'll all miss you, Bashiok...
Good Luck to you in the next chapter of your professional and personal life
Good Luck on your new Quest I wish you the best and take care.

Have a Drink on me buddy =)
Good luck Bashiok :)
I'm saddened to see you go, but I wish you luck in wherever that Dusty 'ol trail takes you.

Bright blessings to you and yours, Bashiok. <3
Good luck Bashiok! You'll be missed but well remembered.
Good luck and godspeed wherever your roots get re-planted. Don't let them dry out on the way! XD
Couldn't you have just held out a few more years so you could've looted your ring?

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/service-awards.html
Thanks for everything, Bashiok. Most of all, thank you for caring. It showed.

You'll be missed. Best of luck on your next quest! :)
GL, will miss you man

I always enjoyed your posting style, and the drama it sometimes created lol. Yet it made me feel you were closer to us, like you were just a gamer too who happened to work at a gaming company.

Your posts were so often transpiring emotion and passion.

With you, GC and Tseric gone, these forums are defitnitively becoming a bit more bland to read.
Good..luck man..going to miss you
Best of luck on your new endeavors. And make sure they remember the rule, you can't blame people for everything more than 3 months after they leave... You will be missed.