Welp, ‘Bout Time to Hit the Ol’ Dusty Trail

General Discussion
Prev 1 14 15 16 41 Next
I'll terribly miss seeing you posting around here. Good luck in life! You deserve the best it has to offer.
Best of luck to you
I certainly wish you the best in your adventures, and I have a hard time imagining this place without you. To say that you've been integral to this team is an understatement, and today marks the day we lose a voice that has helped pioneer our community. Be sure to stop by and say hello every once in a while. Until then, shine on you crazy diamond.
Wow, this made me unexpectedly sad. I thought you were a great CM and I wish you nothing but the best!
This thread is making me sad! :'(
Thanks for helping inporve this game and this community for so long!
Best of luck on your new journey
Thanks for all of your hard work over the years Bashiok. Best of luck on your new adventure!
This is Outrageous! Obviously. But I wish you well and take comfort in the fact that I can summon your spirit whenever I need...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/118222
Aw, I'm gonna miss Bashiok. He inspired me to wear a bathrobe to work once, because he'd said that he'd done so himself. Good times.
Happy Trails Bashiok!

We'll leave the light on for ya!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgw_yprN_-w
Bashiok:

While you and I might not have seen eye-to-eye all the time, I've respected your opinions, and appreciated you points of view when added to a thread. You are one of the "good guys", and the forum will become a lesser place (if that is actually possible ... it is the WoW forums after all) with your exit.

I wish you good fortune and much success on whatever endeavor you are embarking upon.
Farewell and thankyou. And thanks for inspiring the in-game toy (dancing treant). Appreciate it.
Micah,

Dunno if you knew, but you were actually the first Blizzard employee I ever met in-person. It was BlizzCon 2009, in the lobby at the Marriott. You had a goatee. It was weird.

It's going to be weird not having you here. It's already weird having this big empty space next to my desk where all your various geek memorabilia used to sit. At least there's some candy still? I dunno. It's going to take some time to adjust.

When I packed up my stuff and moved across the country to start working here, you were extremely supportive and helpful as I adjusted; driving me around, showing me the area, introducing me to the magical brothy beauty of Pho... I honestly don't know how I would have managed without you.

No one can deny that you've been a powerful force of good for the World of Warcraft community. The game, and Blizzard itself, are better off for all you've done here. Wherever you go next is very lucky to have you.

Good luck out there. Stay in touch.
Safe journey. You will be missed here on the forums. May the wind always fill your sails and the blessings eternal
You better be in tree form at Blizzcon

First beer is on me
BASHIOK!!! Please promise me that wherever you go, you'll always be a tree.

I will miss you.