Welp, ‘Bout Time to Hit the Ol’ Dusty Trail

General Discussion
Prev 1 19 20 21 41 Next
You'll be back! ppl who always quit wow come back, right? RIGHT? =(
You will be missed. And not least of which for the tone of your responses, which some may not have liked, but most of us did and which we thought were right on target.

Yu'll forever be a hero for your efforts during the RealID dust up, where you literally took one (or maybe it was a dozen pizzas?0 for the team.

Happy trails.
Micah,

In all the years we've worked together, I can easily say this is the one forum post I hoped I'd never have to write. I even meant to pre-write it earlier this week so I could really take the time to say everything I want to say; but a part of me felt like, if I didn't write the post, maybe this whole situation with you leaving wouldn't actually be real. And yet, here we are.

We've been friends a pretty long time now, dating back some years before either of us were coworkers. I remember hanging out with you shortly after you started working in Tech Support at Blizzard and being so intrigued by what you were doing for a living. Not long after I got the job as a Game Master, you and Eyonix were the ones who made me realize I wanted to be a Community Manager. And your encouragement and support helped me greatly to finally land the gig, after being passed up more than once.

Since then you've become my best friend. And our relationship has become so inextricably linked to the fact that we're coworkers -- all the work we've done together, and all the company events and video game conventions we've attended -- that truly uncharted territory is ahead. But, you've also always been there for me during times of strife in my life and I can't express enough how much I appreciate you being a true friend...

Okay, I just need to stop. You're still alive and well, and we've already talked about making every effort to stay in touch and continue hanging out like we have been for years. Plus, now we don't have to worry about work stuff -- and, bonus, you don't have to be my boss anymore, short-lived though that arrangement has been. ;)

Change like this is just hard.

I love you like a brother and wish you all the best in taking over for Jon Stewart as host of The Daily Show. What an amazing opportunity!

Your Best-Good Friend,
Jonathan
go fishing for real ....

its alot better than in wow :)
you ll be missed sir, you re part of the Forum Lore

best luck in your future endeavors
Thank you for all your input over the years, and best wishes for your future endeavors!!!

<3
07/31/2015 07:26 AMPosted by Bashiok
While I think it’s all still sinking in, the other day I realized I actually get to be surprised by Blizzard announcements and releases again.

That's a nice thought. Enjoy your opportunity :)
so blizz has an opening now for CM. I vote for Vyscababy.
You shall be missed good sir Bashiok!

As many others have said, good luck!
I love you like a brother and wish you all the best in taking over for Jon Stewart as host of The Daily Show. What an amazing opportunity!

what
07/31/2015 02:00 PMPosted by Zarhym
07/31/2015 02:05 PMPosted by Gulder

what

This is news to me too. WHAT?!

...I really hope that's a joke.

☉̥̆ Ô☉̥̆
Best of luck to you, I can guaruntee one thing.

I am thankful.

Thankful for the many years you've graced us with your presence, and the many times where your silliness and fun loving attitude cheered me up while reading the forums, please, whatever you do, continue being a great person, and i hope to know where you're going next, and wish you luck with it

Goodbye Bash, I know i'll miss you.
/salute
/respect
/highfive
/bow
Where are you going?

Where are you going?!

WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?!!

WHERE

ARE

YOU

GOING
May you Prosper in your new soil.
We miss you already.
07/31/2015 02:00 PMPosted by Zarhym
Best-Good Friend
s

http://i.imgur.com/bTlnQdg.jpg
Thank you for all that you've done! We all wish you well in your future endeavors!