Welp, ‘Bout Time to Hit the Ol’ Dusty Trail

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 41 Next
Farewell, Bashiok. Much luck, success and happiness to you!
You will be greatly missed by us all!
Farewell Bashiok, it's been a good run, and I hope whatever the future holds for you is worth it. :(
It has been a long and wonderful journey together. You will definitely be missed around here, Bashiok, and I wish every blessing for you wherever your journey takes you next. :)
It's so tough leaving your comfort zone and moving on to new opportunities. I wish you all the best and hope everything works out for you.
Good luck with whatever you're heading to next!
Bash, sometimes we didn't see eye to eye on topics in this wonderful world of Azeroth, but I tell you I.... WE all have the utmost of respect for you and what you have brought to the table for this community and this product.

you will be deeply missed!

/salute

ps. and thanks to WoD, you will forever live on in the WoW universe :D
Goodbye Bashiok. May Tassadar watch over you.
Hugs and toodles.
May you always have work for your hands to do. May your pockets hold always a coin or two. May the sun shine bright on your window pane. May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain. May the hand of a friend always be near you. And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

Good luck on your future endeavors. <3
Wow, this was unexpected. Really gonna miss seeing Bash's posts =(

Wish you the best!
Wow. will be odd not to have you in these forums. I remember before you went by bashiok, Drysc, when you were the pointman for the first rogue patch in vanilla. Damn hard job you had. but you made interacting with blizz much nicer. Thank you.
It's been a journey joining Blizzard and I want to thank you sincerely from the bottom of my heart for being one of the many inspirations that lead me here. You helped pave the way for the incredible community teams we have not only for World of Warcraft, but all our games.

Thank you for the smiles, the laughs, the pun-induced groans, and the friendly, positive environment you're leaving behind in both our community and the office. Most importantly, we won't accept you being a stranger, so you better drop by once in a while or there will be burning hells to pay!

Best wishes and safe travels, friend.
Aw here we go with another "I Quit" thread.
No one cares that you played since Vanilla, Bashiok! Gawd!

All seriousness aside, you've been an absolutely great CM from the very beginning and I hope you find happiness were ever you go, Basiok.

Or should I call you Drysc?
The legends never die! we will miss you.

I wish you a great journey :´)
i hope you will root yourself somewhere nice. thank you for all you've done.
DON"T LEEEEEEEEEEAVE MEEEEEE! Bas, you have done the community a great service, I along with others wish you all the best in the future, look me up on Emerald Dream sometime!
Quite a shock, and I'll really miss seeing your posts. But I wish you the best. Hope wherever you're headed turns out to be more awesome than you ever could have believed.
Just please don't go to Riot lol. But in all seriousness thank you for your efforts in the community and good luck on your next endeavor
... We need that guy that made pictures for you and Lore, to remake one trying to keep you at Blizzard. No joke! I for one will miss you man, great to hear from you, but I do hope that with your decision to leave, nothing but goodness comes your way, Bash. A lot of fans will miss you. But make sure you have a good time <3