Artifact Weapon - Warriors

Warrior
1 2 3 23 Next
What do you guys think we'll be getting?
Part of me really hope we don't get Gorehowl. Prot warriors they mentioned at one point, there, though, some Vrykul King's blade. This looks sick so far.
Paladin's and DK's got some really interesting lore driven weapons. And they look extremely cool. I hope it's a sword and not an axe. I too, REALLY hope it's not Gorehowl or some lazily, and hastily put together forced lore weapon.
Shalamayne, Ravencrest's sword/shield, and since they said Turalyon will be making a return, he is using the broken blade of one of the greatest human warriors - Anduin Lothar,
Couldn't it, theoretically, be the axe Broxigar used to wound Sargeras?
08/06/2015 09:57 AMPosted by Ahlnis
Couldn't it, theoretically, be the axe Broxigar used to wound Sargeras?

While cool, a wooden axe is kind of boring, hope it isnt
08/06/2015 09:58 AMPosted by Awax
While cool, a wooden axe is kind of boring, hope it isnt

Wasn't the axe made out of some super wood? Ironwood maybe?
But it's also blessed by Cenarius himself.

Also, it's literally the perfect weapon for Warriors to get. It's still around, being kept well by Varok's cousin I believe, and combats the Legion better than most other weapons available to Warriors.
08/06/2015 10:14 AMPosted by Yogthsothoth
call me old school but hand of rag to me is the quintessential "warrior" weapon, I mean it's a big firey spiked hammer..I don't need to fancy pants glowing swords made of elf juice.

That would be incredibly boring as there's already a farmable HoR that everyone can farm and mog already.
Judging by the pvp prestige artifact transmogs, it looks like it's gonna be an axe. Gorehowl maybe?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
08/06/2015 10:20 AMPosted by Yogthsothoth
08/06/2015 10:16 AMPosted by Aeropunk

That would be incredibly boring as there's already a farmable HoR that everyone can farm and mog already.

So the new artifacts won't be boring, as they'll be farmable and everyone can mog thme?

They will be unique to the classes they are designed for. There's a huge disparity. I can't farm a Frostmourne, I can't farm an ashbringer. DKs and Pallies can farm a Gorehowl, or a HoR.
It has to be broxigar weapon - it would be on par with frostmounre and ashrbringer
Arcanite Reaper
08/06/2015 12:20 PMPosted by Yogthsothoth
08/06/2015 11:58 AMPosted by Kazecap
It has to be broxigar weapon - it would be on par with frostmounre and ashrbringer

I'm not even sure if I'll buy the xpac at this point though I'd hope we can get lothars version of ash'kandi. It's beautiful.

An updated and customizable Ash'kandi would be fantastic.
Broxigar's axe wasn't particularly special, iirc. It's just that Broxxigar was a pure, unadulterated badass of no equal.

I could see us potentially wielding Taeshalach (but not Gorshalach).
08/06/2015 12:35 PMPosted by Eninya
I could see us potentially wielding Taeshalach (but not Gorshalach).

I'd say Taeshalach and Gorribal for Fury.
Arms gets Gorshalach.

I'd rather not settle for second best.
Dear god just not gorehowl.

I would be happy with Broxigar's weapon (also getting to fight alongside him would be a perk granted)

08/06/2015 12:38 PMPosted by Raelhorn
Arms gets Gorshalach.

This is probably a second best option.

Not sure, but there is many weapons that could be fitted, but I just know I really really do not want gorehowl.
08/06/2015 12:49 PMPosted by Pestilent
Dear god just not gorehowl.

I would be happy with Broxigar's weapon (also getting to fight alongside him would be a perk granted)

08/06/2015 12:38 PMPosted by Raelhorn
Arms gets Gorshalach.

This is probably a second best option.

Not sure, but there is many weapons that could be fitted, but I just know I really really do not want gorehowl.

I agree on the gorehowl - its just a normal axe that howls when swung, there is nothing special about it (plus its already available to all players so its kinda meh).