Artifact Weapon - Warriors

Warrior
Prev 1 21 22 23 Next
I really want gorehowl/Broxxigar axe for Horde Warriors and Varyan twin blades for Ally warriors. Fair enough to me. haha
10/31/2015 01:12 PMPosted by Korgosh
I really want gorehowl/Broxxigar axe for Horde Warriors and Varyan twin blades for Ally warriors. Fair enough to me. haha

Axe of Cenarius is a likely candidate for Arms Warriors. Fury is up in the air because Blizzard has so many avenues to choose from for their artifact weapon.

Gorehowl can stay dead and forgotten in Draenor.
http://www.wowhead.com/item=9425/pendulum-of-doom

If you don't know, then you don't need to know.
Thunderfury
it has to be a weapon that we cant obtain yet.. gorehowl is obtainable as of now. i just hope its as lore driven as ashbringer or doomhammer
Yeah seriously doubt it will be Gorehowl. Gorehowl is already available to all plate users and in 2 different forms the original Gorehowl and the Curropt Gorehowl from SoO
It has to be something on par with Ashbringer, The legendary DoomHammer, and frostmourne. Gorehowl is completely insignificant compared to the power of those weapons.
11/05/2015 02:21 AMPosted by Ahkuroth
It has to be something on par with Ashbringer, The legendary DoomHammer, and frostmourne. Gorehowl is completely insignificant compared to the power of those weapons.

Arms: Axe of Cenarius is on par with those items.

Protection: Icebreaker is made with the ancient scales of Neltharion before he was corrupted. Was also used by ancient Vykrul High-Kings.

Fury: We will have to wait and see, there's quite a bit of options and the TG/SMF issue needs to be solved for us first.

Here's looking to tomorrow :)
11/05/2015 02:18 AMPosted by Ahkuroth
Gorehowl is already available to all plate users and in 2 different forms the original Gorehowl and the Curropt Gorehowl from SoO

The one Garrosh uses in SoO isn't actually gorehowl, its an old god copy. As the real Gorehowl is seen in the vault of Y'shaarj (where you fight sha of pride)
Fury could wield Gorribal & Taeschalach, Arms could wield Gorshalach.

Gorribal is already wielded by Sargeras, Taeshalach is wielded by Aggramar, so no possibility there. Not to mention if SOMEHOW arms managed to get a hold of both fragments and make Gorshalach, Arms war's would literally be put on par with the power of a Titan.

I am 99% sure arms will get axe of cenarius, given its the only wep that could be compared to the likes of frostmourne and the assbringer, also it is faction neutral (wielded by an orc, created by malfurion). As for fury, either wrynn will die and shalamayne will be shattered back into shallator and ellemayne, we will get Lothar's weps: the GRSoSW and Quel'Z, or magni's weps considering he's out of the picture...

EDIT: would also argue the possibility of Arms getting Fearbreaker considering its relatively faction neutral as well... Also forgot Turalyon still has the remnants of GRSoSW, so part of me wants to say he will pop up during the intro quest and hand it over, or he will be a self-ish cnt and keep it for himself...
we...didnt get it T_T...im so sad....
sadly in this game warrors are forced to use axes to do the required damage. due to axes being more damaging. while that is logically sound i want a sword. i love the art and look of swords. its one of the most iconic weapons ever. i want a sword lol. i feel warriors are unloved in this game. i mean rogues get love with lockpicking and pickpocketing. mages get love with portals. warlocks and paladins got love with class mounts. ect. i would like to see some love from blizzard as a warrior. give us something unique please. and giving us a sword is a start
08/06/2015 09:46 AMPosted by Aeropunk
What do you guys think we'll be getting?

Screwed.
You said it...
Frankly, I think you guys got it pretty good.

The arms weapon makes me want to make a human warrior and design his armor around a "King of men" look. Just need to find the right armor.
Stromkar the Warbreaker is pretty metal sounding. Plus it looks like it'd match Firelands gear with the Orange variant, and ICC sanctified gear with the Red variant.
There's no reason Arms shouldn't be getting Shalamayne and Fury shouldn't be getting Shalla'tor and Ellemayne. If Pally's get Ashbringer and Shammys get Doomhammer then why the hell not? I personally feel totally jipped.
11/08/2015 07:09 AMPosted by Merckx
There's no reason Arms shouldn't be getting Shalamayne and Fury shouldn't be getting Shalla'tor and Ellemayne. If Pally's get Ashbringer and Shammys get Doomhammer then why the hell not? I personally feel totally jipped.

Seconded. Those examples are steeped on lore but for warriors it just feels like they are reaching... I just hope we don't turn out to be the weakest of the six tanks...again.
Gore howl is infused with the hearts of 6 legendary gronn, it ain't no regular axe