Where does everyone stand for legion?

General Discussion
Are you going to give Blizzard one last chance with Legion, or are you done after WoD?

http://strawpoll.me/5166312
I'll be buying it.

That's what matters.
Not enough confirmed information to make that choice right now.

It's a waiting game for those of us who don't scream over shiny promises and, "it's awesome because it has potential!"
I'll be buying it because $50-60 for the entertainment it'll give me is worth it. Even if I only play it for one patch. It's far better than my other methods of entertainment that costs far more money.
As of this second right now with the current information we have at this very moment...I will not be buying it.
demon hunters will probly carry me thru the expansion and keep me entertained, I liked the looks of them
Last chance blizz it better be MoP quality or better.
Interested, but very leery.

Legion looks good. But WoD also looked good.

I'll be listening to the beta tests very carefully. At this point, I am more inclined to say that Legion will be a failure, based purely on past evidence of disappointment, but I'm willing to give them another shot.
I'm very disappointed that the team is still wanting to do faster expansions. It gives me less time to enjoy the content, and makes me feel really rushed.

Plus that brings to mind a ton of cut content.
I would prefer to sit. It will be at least a number of days before Legion is released.
After rebooting the stupid flying fiasco, no I'm not hyped. I was when I was watching the release trailer but not now. Not even a little hyped. I just feel so very exhausted with blizzard now.
08/09/2015 02:28 PMPosted by Enekie
Interested, but very leery.

Legion looks good. But WoD also looked good.

I'll be listening to the beta tests very carefully. At this point, I am more inclined to say that Legion will be a failure, based purely on past evidence of disappointment, but I'm willing to give them another shot.
I'm way too excited to be honest, but I'm going to be careful when it comes to buying. As much as I want to get it from day one, if it's $50-60 I won't be. After WoD, no way.

(I hope the devs are listening to us)
My big question is if WoW can survive the year that's predicted for this to take.

WoD has lost roughly 3 million subscribers every four months. They don't have enough subscribers left to hold on for an entire year.
I'll buy it if it looks fun, I read positive reviews, or test it myself.

I have no interest on making soapbox statements, by avoiding something that looks enjoyable.
If it appears to be a repeat offender, following in the same drudging footsteps as WoD, I will certainly look elsewhere.
Waiting for 7.1 to see what's delivered and what's hype.

I quit when the SoO cinematic was revealed, skipped 6.x, had hoped to be there for the end of WoW since I was there for the start of it but I don't want to reward Blizzard for their shoddy products as of late.

08/09/2015 02:32 PMPosted by Enekie
My big question is if WoW can survive the year that's predicted for this to take.

WoD has lost roughly 3 million subscribers every four months. They don't have enough subscribers left to hold on for an entire year.

They'll probably do an annual pass to get Legion for free. It sounds as much a clunker as D3 turned out to be so it'd be fitting.
It's the legion! The bloody legion! You know, the biggest antagonists of WoW?

Thunder king? Chump change.

Troll empires? A speed bump.

Old Gods? Old corpses is more like it.

All will fall to the legion.

And i'm more than happy to be the cockblock in that party.
how many people wouldn't be here right now if it weren't for tokens. mine run out in november. after that, i'll enjoy the holidays, and then keep an eye on beta info.
I have to try a demon hunter and progress 1 main, so they have locked in.

However the thought of another 8 months of this patch will they bleed subs isn't exciting.
That last option.

10/10 incredibly accurate.