Cinder Pup

Pet Battles
So this thread kinda belongs in either this forum or Garrison forums, but figured people in this forum would be more interested in the subject matter.

Cinder Pup is a pet we get from a rare Garrison Mission. I got mine last night. You can sell them.

Now what I'm wondering is this: If I sell the Cinder Pup I just got, will I eventually obtain another from my Garrison Missions?

If I don't sell the one I have now, will I never see the Cinder Pup Garrison Mission again?
It's probably too early to tell but I'd imagine the mission can pop up more than once but since it's a really rare one there's no telling when it will a 2nd time.

Im making this assumption off the basis I cant think of any other mission you will only see just once (if someone knows of one and can fill me in I'd draw a new conclusion)
I would wait for a second to make sure.Right now I have 12 garrison checking missions 3 times a day and still didn't get it.
07/01/2015 08:54 PMPosted by Tormento
I would wait for a second to make sure.Right now I have 12 garrison checking missions 3 times a day and still didn't get it.

I haven't seen one yet either and I'm getting a bit fussy over it.

>_>
07/01/2015 08:54 PMPosted by Tormento

I haven't seen one yet either and I'm getting a bit fussy over it.

>_>

I care more the gronnling and I check 2-3 times a day and I'm getting fussy.
07/02/2015 03:03 PMPosted by Renotarshil
gronnling

Don't get me started on that.
Sorry to confirm are you talking about Garrison for certain or is it the shipyard? I was under the impression they came from the shipyard like the leftshark pet I do hope i am wrong (as i hate the shipyard and on my 4 level 100 toons i dont even bother checking anymore haha)
Luuli, if I'm not mistaken, there are new pets and mounts obtained both ways.

Left Shark(pet) and Mudback(er...one those hippo things) from the Shipyard.

Cinder Pup and the Gronnling via follower missions.

Ive got the Mudback mission in progress right now, could only 92% it though....stupid expert captain is OP.
Thankyou!!! this gives me reason to start up with the garrison missions again ^_^
07/03/2015 11:23 AMPosted by Scellerata
Left Shark(pet) and Mudback(er...one those hippo things) from the Shipyard.

I'm pretty confused, I know about the Left Shark pet from a shipyard mission, but the only 6.2 "hippo" type that I can recall that was added was the Periwinkle Calf & that's from the Fel-Touched Pet Supplies bag.

Thanks!
Zivi, the hippo I'm referring to is a mount.. Suppose I should have specified, sorry.

And woo! The mission succeeded! So close to 250...yet still so far.(248/250)
Thank you for clearing that up, I thought I missed something. Also I didn't know there was a second mission mount, something else to drive myself batty waiting for it to show up. >.<

Edit: Double grats on your new mount & getting closer to your Felfire Hawk!
According to a thread on MMO Champion the new missions require ilevel 675 to trigger.Character ilevel,not followers.That's probably the reason I still didn't see the Cinder Pup or the Gronnling missions even having 12 garrisons.This character I'm posting on is my only one who meets the requirements.
The same rule doesn't apply to the shipyard because my warrior got the left shark mission.It failed but the mission showed for him.And I got the Hippo mount on this character.
Tormento, you could be right, but RNG is still going to play a huge role.

I've only got 4 level 3 garrisons, but 3 belong to characters over the 675 threshold. I've yet to see the new missions myself. I haven't got the Left Shark mission either but a guildie has got it twice already(so he gave me his spare, wooo).

I hate it though. I don't want to run useless xp missions, especially with the salvage crate nerf, but...I feel like if I don't clear my missions, the new ones won't pop up! Bleh. :(
Oh yeah!RNG have always been the big boss for me but now I have an ilevel mid boss to defeat first.
Edit: I can confirm the 675 ilevel requirement.My pally just reached ilevel 675 and a new rare mission popped for her."The Consuming Void" which rewards a void-shrouded satchel.
I got the mission twice. Kept the first, sold the second.
07/01/2015 04:34 PMPosted by Vairal
So this thread kinda belongs in either this forum or Garrison forums, but figured people in this forum would be more interested in the subject matter.

Cinder Pup is a pet we get from a rare Garrison Mission. I got mine last night. You can sell them.

Now what I'm wondering is this: If I sell the Cinder Pup I just got, will I eventually obtain another from my Garrison Missions?

If I don't sell the one I have now, will I never see the Cinder Pup Garrison Mission again?

Missions like this one will come up repeatedly for you.
07/08/2015 11:46 AMPosted by Kaivax
07/01/2015 04:34 PMPosted by Vairal

More accurately these missions will have a *chance* to come up repeatedly. With RNG you may never see this missions again.
07/08/2015 11:46 AMPosted by Kaivax

Which mission will make Kaivax come to my Garrison as a guest Pet Battle Trainer, and can I do that mission every day?