Complimentary feature you want in next xpac?

General Discussion
I don't care about any of that, except...

REQUIRED QUESTS THAT AREN'T TUNNELED IN ONE NPC.

See Horde garrisons, Iron Docks chain, etc.
Race change for the new race: ZOMBIE DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm. Good question, OP. LOL, I am so cheezed off at Blizzard right now that I can't think of any free thing big enough to get me to buy the next expansion early. It seems weird to say that, but it's true. No free mount or pet or service is big enough to get me to trust them and fork over $50 again before knowing all about the expansion from people who do NOT work for Blizzard.
I do not think it is cool but that is not hat happened here. No matter how you slice it, nothing was promised. I am reasonably sure you knew this going into BC2013 too.

How many people preordered based on what was announced at Blizzcon? And why did they go ahead and show us all of these cool features that were never implemented in game if they NEVER INTENDED to add them in this expac?

When they go to Blizzcon 90% of what they announce to be in game features should be in game. However, most of what they annouced was cut from the game before release. Remember Tannan Jungle? How that was supposed to be available to go in when you max level?

I don't understand why you think this is our fault. Blizzard made sure no one knew how much they gutted WoD until it was too late to do anything about it. And if we're going to be suckered like this, we have a right to be angry and complain.