[RP] THE LAST MORDROK STORY

Emerald Dream
It was a DARK and FELSTORMY night. The assault on Hellfire Citadel was proceeding as planned; mighty Horde warriors, emboldened by the heroic presence of THE PEOPLE'S WARCHIEF, smashed at the gates, splintering them with Orcish brawn, Elvish flimflammery and occasionally effective Goblin contraptions. The Alliance, cowed with knee-knocking terror, stood by in awe of such bravery, whimpering meekly as at last the citadel doors crashed inward. Shuffling their feet awkwardly, the cowardly cretins slouched back to their portals and disappeared to Stormwind in defeat, FOREVER.

MEANWHILE, where the action was, Mordrok the Greatest sounded a charge so mighty that every Horde hero in Tanaan grew two extra biceps. Flexing furiously, the Horde surged forward, into the black maw of Hellfire itself. They CRUSHED all opposition, for fel magic is NO MATCH FOR HORDE MUSCLE. Wing after wing, the Horde marched on, until at last they arrived at the highest room of the tallest tower. There, the foul warlock Gul'dan weaved wicked magic before a sickly green portal. Mordrok stepped forward and issued a challenge.

"FOUL WARLOCK GUL'DAN!" he shouted. "YOU ARE DEFEATED. Lay down your hands and cease your wicked magic weaving and Mordrok shall grant you a SWIFT DEATH. Not by choice, of course, but because your frail body could not withstand the force of more than one mighty MORDROK STRIKE. What say you?" The warlock's body shook with laughter.

"Foolish hero, you cannot defeat me! This wing isn't even open yet!" With horror Mordrok realized that he had led his beloved Horde into a TRAP. Gul'dan slammed his staff into the stone and the portal blazed, fel flame billowing forth as a massive, hooved figure stepped from beyond. "Behold Archimonde the Destroyer! Behold your demise!" Gul'dan cackled triumphantly.

The mere presence of the giant Eredar lord sent waves of fear into the hearts of the Horde army, and they dropped their weapons and wept piteously. EXCEPT FOR MORDROK THE FEARLESS. He gripped his greataxe and snarled menacingly, then charged forward at the great demon's kneecap. He chopped with all his might, and blade sunk into grey knee skin as smelly green blood sprayed in twelve different directions. "NO! My knee veins!" Archimonde cried, falling to the ground with a powerful thud and clutching his wound vainly. "How? How could you know a demon lord's only weakness?" Archimonde gasped, life draining from his knee with increasingly sluggish spurts.

"Everything is weakness compared to Mordrok." the heroic Orc spat, cleaning his blade on Archimonde's massive loincloth. He slung the axe over his shoulder and strode towards Archimonde's gigantic face. "And there is no being in this world or the next that can defeat THE GENIUS OF WAR!" he bellowed, raising his weapon high and slamming it into the demon's skull. The shockwave of the crack that followed rang out across the jungle. Beasts scattered to their holes. Trees fell over. Mountains shook. Miles away, in Gorgrond, a baby cried. A rylak snatched the baby.

Back in Hellfire, the Horde warriors cheered, though they could not hear it through their bleeding eardrums. Mordrok wrenched his axe free of the demon's lifeless skull and retired forever as the greatest hero that ever existed ever, anywhere, of all time.
(( Thrall & Garrosh give this 2 big green thumbs up ))
*a single tear rolls down*
*Thousands of orcs applaud*
Dis be why joo da People's Warchief!
*Thousands of orcs applaud with a standing ovation and screaming Lok'tar*

Fixt that for you
((An action filled tale! I enjoyed this.))
Sticky Requested.
http://i.imgur.com/FGwAOdJ.gif
((1. Mordrok was breaking the fourth wall with the rage of a million warriors before Deadpool ever did.

07/15/2015 09:38 AMPosted by Mordrok
Elvish flimflammery

is the best term ever written in any RP story ever, and if PH doesn't change their guildname to this immediately, we will break off all communications.))
Miles away, in Gorgrond, a baby cried. A rylak snatched the baby.

((
I giggled. Your story gave me a throbbing erection and I am glad I was blessed enough to read it.
))
It was a DARK and FELSTORMY night.

Best.opening.line.ever!
((
07/15/2015 10:57 AMPosted by Vaporelli
http://i.imgur.com/FGwAOdJ.gif

I was going to go through and quote my favorite lines, then I realized I would have to quote the whole damn thing!

Blizzard needs to fire their writers and hire MORDROK!))
Miles away, in Gorgrond, a baby cried. A rylak snatched the baby.

<slow clap> Man, that is beautiful.
*wipes a tear*

He gripped his greataxe and snarled menacingly, then charged forward at the great demon's kneecap. He chopped with all his might, and blade sunk into grey knee skin as smelly green blood sprayed in twelve different directions. "NO! My knee veins!" Archimonde cried, falling to the ground with a powerful thud and clutching his wound vainly. "How? How could you know a demon lord's only weakness?" Archimonde gasped, life draining from his knee with increasingly sluggish spurts.

A tactical masterclass and fitting finale from the greatest warrior to ever grace Azeroth, or any other world...

We will never see his like again...
Haha, always a good read, Mord.