[H-RP] Story Circle!

Wyrmrest Accord
Early Announcement! The Earthspear tribe's tradition of a weekly Story Circle continues this Sunday at 6:30 server/pacific time! Anyone that wishes to share a story please toss me a whisper or volunteer at the event! Also be sure to come out a little early to get good seats and take part in some pre-event Rp!

Not able to make it before or on time? My OoC motto is not "No worries" for a reason! Come join in whenever you can! There is also after event Rp to look forward to! All are welcome! Except Alliance... For reasons! Hope to see see many of you there!
Good to know this is still running. I will post it back up on the realm sticky.
*Hugs Raton*

<3
07/08/2015 03:40 PMPosted by Raton
this Sunday at 6:30 server/pacific time!

*checks work schedule*

I CAN MAKE THIS ONE.
YESSSSSS
I'm glad to hear this is still around. I enjoyed it the few times I did go.
*Hugs Raton*

<3

Right back at you, Kina! *hugs*

Thank you all for the support! I really appreciate it and I hope to see you all at the event! If not, there is always the next Story Circle!
Is it Sunday yet?! Oh look at that! It totally is. Story Circle tonight! Now do I want to tell my story or sing my song...? Tough choices.
Apologies for having to ask, Raton - does this take place in Bloodhoof Village in Mulgore? Or is it in Thunder Bluff's seating area? The "where" info wasn't in the initial post. :)
07/12/2015 05:42 PMPosted by Thanellious
Apologies for having to ask, Raton - does this take place in Bloodhoof Village in Mulgore? Or is it in Thunder Bluff's seating area? The "where" info wasn't in the initial post. :)

Bloodhoof Village is in Mulgore near to Stonebull lake. Can't miss it. The Circle takes place at the outside bonfire which is in a big open area. Sorry I did not get back to you till now. We will be having another Story Circle next Sunday.
The circle last night was absolutely amazing! A wonderful turnout with so many excellent story tellers! So many of the stories were -so- good! As it has always been, the wonderful people of WRA continue to make this event truly great. Thank you WRA community! May the next circle be even better!
All good, Raton - managed to find it (Mahalo was me). :)

Thanks again for running such a great event, was good fun! Looking forward to the next one. :)
I am so glad it went well. I planning to be there, but the husband had made plans and didn't tell me. I plan to be at the next one though.
07/13/2015 01:31 PMPosted by Thanellious
All good, Raton - managed to find it (Mahalo was me). :)

Thanks again for running such a great event, was good fun! Looking forward to the next one. :)

Ah yeah! I remember you! I am glad you found us! I hope to see you next Sunday as well! Enjoy your week!

07/13/2015 01:55 PMPosted by Kinarra
I am so glad it went well. I planning to be there, but the husband had made plans and didn't tell me. I plan to be at the next one though.

No worries, Kina. We'll save you a seat!
Today is the day! Story Circle will be held again this evening at 6:30 server in Bloodhoof Village! Last week we had such an amazing assortment of great storytellers and I think this week will be just as good.

Please take note that a few of us from the Earthspear Tribe have left and formed a new tribe guild in hopes to continue Earthspear's legacy. From now on the Wolfmane Tribe will host Story Circle until the Earthspear tribe returns if that should ever happen. Although only about two days old I think Wolfmane is off to a great start. Guild announcement/recruitment post coming soon.

I hope to see many of you at Story Circle and have a wonderful day!
What happened to the lovely.. er, I forgot her name..

The Tauren lassie that hosted these before. Why, I remember attending the story circle for the first time like it was yesterday. My small chopper crashed near the site and the lovely Taurens came to my aide as if I was one of them. Brings a tear to my eye.. er, eyes.
Sadly Asheyna our previous hostess is no longer playing due to RL reasons. And I remember your your first Story Circle. Raton was one of the tauren that came over. Bloodhoof village is a small town and a chopper crashing is a big deal. Lolz! You should come back some time. The event is still going strong.
It is that day again! Story Circle tonight! One announcement though; I will not be hosting tonight. Instead Karanga will be hosting. Hope everyone has a good time and see you all next weekend!
Is the story circle still going?
Yes it is! Same moo-time, same moo-place!
Plan on attending this tonight, excited for some epic stories :)