Active World PVP Realists. - PVP Talents?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
Getting people together for arenas/bgs can be a hassle(especially as horde) and randoms are full of bots/undergeared people. Sometimes I just wanna go out and bonk some heads solo. Emerald Dream and the wpvp allows me to do that.

If this change goes through without activating in open world combat then this may be the straw that breaks the camel's back...
Your PVP gear should be for PVP instances, and when i say instances I mean Arena's and BG's.. where you are on a level playing field.
+1
Destroying WPVP will ultimately destroy the community that Emerald Dream is known for.

If they do this, many people will end up transferring away.

I haven't had a server this great since TBC. Please don't shrek my server.
We need more world pvp supporters.
Bump!
+1 Sparta, Nicely put.... WPvP needs some love too!
BUMP
I'm insane and I approve of this message.
Bump I super approve of this message.
Nicely put bump
world pvp is dead
Omg Warsong Battalion is love. They're currently wrecking us at Stormshield. <3
08/06/2015 05:29 PMPosted by Spartanic
I am hoping this post can reach cap so they have no choice but to discuss it at panel. I am not willing to wait in hopes they do not get to this topic.
Dosnt matter if it reach's cap over and over . The threads trying to get our capitals back from Ashran to the Karabore and Blade Spire capped over and over and over . It went nowhere sadly
08/06/2015 06:19 PMPosted by Reddemption
I am hoping this post can reach cap so they have no choice but to discuss it at panel. I am not willing to wait in hopes they do not get to this topic.
Dosnt matter if it reach's cap over and over . The threads trying to get our capitals back from Ashran to the Karabore and Blade Spire capped over and over and over . It went nowhere sadly

Then lets make some noise until they do hear us.
08/06/2015 06:19 PMPosted by Reddemption

you can't ever get change without trying. And if we as a Wpvp faction have to try over and over then we should DO IT.

Every day Frostmagic is in Tannan, 20% for Felblight, 80% for HK's. I don't care about numbers, I don't care about who. I just want a fight, a fight that has no objective.

Even if blizzard brings back the Tower capping of HFP from TBC, I want to see the wonderful wpvp flourish again.
+1
Omg Warsong Battalion is love. They're currently wrecking us at Stormshield. <3

;)
My Name Is Sendarin and I LoooooooooooooooooK GooooooooooooooooooD

and

This Post LooooooooooookS GoooooooooooooooD

DVii4L
I require Wpvp. Do not mess it up more than you already have Blizz.