No more pvp gear in legion...

Arenas
Source- https://youtu.be/d7u8vKLjwZM?t=12m18s
gg 8/8 blizzard.
THIS IS A JOKE. You are going to ruin pvp blizzard... So much potential with the pvp separate talent tree idea, yet you ruin any progress by removing pvp gear.... Stop forcing PVE on players that don't want it, did Ashran not give you guys enough of the hint?
Um sounds to me like he said yes there is pvp gear?

Also said you get your "pvp power" from the new system, so basically higher rating=higher pvp power, thats gunna make people cry, hahaha.

Wonder if that means they're deleting rating then though.
People don't want to grind for PvP gear

People whine

Blizzard removes PvP gear

People whine
Holinka just needs to go...
08/07/2015 10:50 PMPosted by Seriana
People don't want to grind for PvP gear

People whine

Blizzard removes PvP gear

People whine

Its still going to be a grind though?
08/07/2015 10:49 PMPosted by Nobuffs

At one point he says:

"The goal is to remove PvP gear"

but then says right after that:

"There will be PvP ways to obtain gear"

Not sure exactly what he means
08/07/2015 10:55 PMPosted by Dartail

AKA pvp gear?
he probably means you can obtain some sort of currency that you can buy gear with - the same gear pve players would be buying
we have no idea what the system is going to be, stop jumping to conclusions. there could just be a full set of pvp gear you buy (like tourny gear) and all other gear is ilvl scaled down in PVP. doubt they will make anyone raid to do pvp. like really, people sometimes. just wait and see. jumping to stupid conclusions is stupid
08/07/2015 10:55 PMPosted by Dartail
At one point he says:

but then says right after that:

ya i found that very confusing as well. we just have to wait and see at this point. im pretty sure they have learned their lesson about PVE gear in PVP at this point, even if its one of the only lessons they have learned
Dude, stop spreading this rumor. He said there is PvP way to get PvP gears. Starts 12:30. You gotta listen carefully.

W.e, I am waiting until Sunday to clear this out.
they never said higher rating means better pvp gear, they said you'll be able to obtain gear through pvping, kind of sounds like there won't be pve and pvp gear, there will just be gear... and the thing to seperate it will be talent spec for JUST PVP, all of that being said... if gear doesn't scale to the same ilvl in pvp then dragonslayers will be overlords in the arena..
screw gearing I hate it one less boring chore to complete. Now if they could just stop adding levels to the game
I really still hope theres elite gear/tabards/chants and such for 2k-2600 rating... this system sounds odd.
08/07/2015 11:21 PMPosted by Tomjashroomy
screw gearing I hate it one less boring chore to complete

Welcome to MMO
08/07/2015 11:18 PMPosted by Luffball
they never said higher rating means better pvp gear, they said you'll be able to obtain gear through pvping, kind of sounds like there won't be pve and pvp gear, there will just be gear... and the thing to seperate it will be talent spec for JUST PVP, all of that being said... if gear doesn't scale to the same ilvl in pvp then dragonslayers will be overlords in the arena..

this.
Thi video just led to more questions then answers :S
08/07/2015 10:49 PMPosted by Nobuffs

At one point he says:

but then says soon after that:

He clearly says. "The goal is to remove pvp gear"

Later he, once again, clearly states "There will be pvp WAYS to obtain GEAR"

You don't get "pvp" gear. You get gear by pvping. Not lolwtfbbq raiding.

I know, listening and comprehension are hard.