How many Apexis do you currently have?

General Discussion
I'm grinding to get the mount and have about 91k right now
I get around 20k avg a day..
It's been since yesterday morning that i was on..I think i was around 15 or 17k..
I just did the dailies real fast and logged off..I was tired,so i was below avg yesterday..
104K on my lock, which is the only toon I'm bothering to do Tanaan rep grinds on. How people had that mount on day one is beyond me.
I'm at 98k on my main. I'm not grinding them because I figure that I'll end up with another 50k from my garrison table before we get any new content anyway,
8k. Don't be jelly.
Less than 1K
I have 25k on one toon (I've spent some on mounts, pets, and a tabard.)

I haven't started farming for the mount yet.
I have a few hundred. Clearly it is a zero priority for me.
07/10/2015 05:48 AMPosted by Lacy
104K on my lock, which is the only toon I'm bothering to do Tanaan rep grinds on. How people had that mount on day one is beyond me.

Maybe it was the people who actually liked the dailies before 6.2 dropped?

I dunno.
Only 50k or so. Bought like 4 of the upgrade tokens only to get a raid drop that night. Still a little way until exalted so i can't buy the mount yet anyway.

you could buy apexis gear and refund it, one guy bought 100 pants and refund juggled them for a month before cashing them all in
Have the mount , spent 30 k more as well and still have nearly 40k . got mount halfway through second week of patch
about 4000 for next weeks seal, would have more but the dailies are sh*t and i cant be bothered to do more than i need
07/10/2015 06:10 AMPosted by Slappadappa

you could buy apexis gear and refund it, one guy bought 100 pants and refund juggled them for a month before cashing them all in

Did that not get nerfed yet? LOL I remember seeing this somewhere and thought, "Oh Blizz'll nerf that asap!"

If it's still possible, I'd do it. >.>
07/10/2015 05:42 AMPosted by Shinlock
I'm grinding to get the mount and have about 91k right now

I have less than 1000 right now. I bought the mount last night.

I saw the guy that did that.
I don't know if he should be banned for a type of exploting.
Or if blizz should hire the man cause he's genius.
I have no idea. I don't even care. Maybe 30k.
07/10/2015 06:02 AMPosted by Tovi

Maybe it was the people who actually liked the dailies before 6.2 dropped?

I dunno.

Nope, before 6.2, the cap was 60k. I had 50k before 6.2 dropped, and I'm only at 118k. Of course, I haven't been doing my dailies every single day. I only do them when I feel like I can stomach them, as I don't want to burn myself out on this content too soon. I fear it will be with us for a while.
07/10/2015 06:46 AMPosted by Bellakarina

Did that not get nerfed yet? LOL I remember seeing this somewhere and thought, "Oh Blizz'll nerf that asap!"

If it's still possible, I'd do it. >.>

he earned 150k apexis crystals pre 6.2 but the cap was lower than that so he bought pants and capped his apexis you he had apexis cap and the pants to make up the remainder
Five thousand, I bought the mount yesterday.