Anyone else see a UFO flying in Zangarmarsh?

General Discussion
I've been noticing more than a few `object out of place' bugs lately. For instance, I saw a Rylak sitting in a `nested' position as I rode a flight through Spires yesterday...at about 50 feet or so above ground.

Of course, what you saw will likely be attributed to `swamp gas'.
07/12/2015 10:34 AMPosted by Saintdavinus
At first I thought it was some kind of spell effect, but this thing just kept hovering along the waterway, and then vanished.

Its a Bedazzled Frisbee...
07/12/2015 10:38 AMPosted by Petersen
I agree with Pryde (words I never thought I'd say, Kerensky for life!).

Looks like a glitchy Avenger's Shield.

This should just remain and randomly spawn lol. People asking about it being a ufo makes it funny.
07/12/2015 10:37 AMPosted by Bubblykiss
Were you probed or implanted with anything during your *experience*?

This is the future, where we treat everyone with dignity and respect! Now, strip naked, and get on the probulator.
07/13/2015 08:27 AMPosted by Oin
07/12/2015 10:37 AMPosted by Bubblykiss
Were you probed or implanted with anything during your *experience*?

This is the future, where we treat everyone with dignity and respect! Now, strip naked, and get on the probulator.

You're hired.
Wasn't some one saying something about UFOs in the Eastern Kingdom earlier today?
so many witnesses, blizz cannot hide the truth, we will know, what are these small circular crafts! are they ours?!!

#WeCanHandleTheTruth #UFOsOverAzeroth
CLICKER DETECTED!
well in my official Azeroth UFO handbook of what in the air over Draenor, it read as follow.

when witnessing an unknown object in the sky, have in your bag the following items.

1) a notepad, to write down what you saw at that time. (don't forget the ink too.)
plus add the time, day, date and what the area in question looks like when U were there.
plus any other witness that may have been around or near U at the time.
note: in case of battling one's enemy, if they're dead, then there view is not validated.
also a cool weapon for killing unknow object.

2) add a viewpoint on how far it was from U, plus use the 'O clock high' with your hands/claws to give a reviewer an idea on how high it was in the sky from U too.
also note the size, shape, color and smell, (note: many have reported a bad smell.)
did it make any kind of sound? well, did it?

3) were not saying that it was Aliens, so as of now, U must forget no.3 now, so did U forget it, well?

4) if U do happen to meet a unknown from elsewhere, kill it with fire, fire is good!

please reread all the rules again, and remember to forget rule 3 again, did U forget? well!

that about it.