Can Draenei be Warlocks now please?

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
07/09/2015 10:21 AMPosted by Ifossa
If they went through with this addition, i would ask that they also make Blood Elf druids a thing then, If only to even out the mass exodus.

I personally wouldn't play a Belf druid however.

I think adding blood elf druids would finally even things out.

Night Elves make up 48% of the entire druid population. Worgens 15%.

They have more druids than we do = /
How 2 b drenei warlock:

1. Be a warlock.
2. Use the Jewel of Hellfire.
3. ?????
4. Boom, draenei warlock.
07/09/2015 10:21 AMPosted by Hollybear
Geez - we're already tripping over the damn gnomes, now we want to give them pets that in reality should just end up eating them, not fighting for them.

Gnomes would just use mech pets, they would be more efficient.

07/09/2015 10:24 AMPosted by Exorrt
How 2 b drenei warlock:

1. Be a warlock.
2. Use the Jewel of Hellfire.
3. ?????
4. Boom, draenei warlock.

As a male you would just be wearing a shoulder pad and belt.
I don't ever see it happening. That being said, I would play one immediately and without hesitation, if it were.

The way Blizz has been lately, I could see them caving eventually since they don't give a rat's @ss about the Lore anymore.
07/09/2015 10:21 AMPosted by Hollybear
07/09/2015 10:15 AMPosted by Tovi
Gnome Shamans. They' came from the earth and Titans. We also need to give them Hunters (I heard that combo is coming Soon™.)

Geez - we're already tripping over the damn gnomes, now we want to give them pets that in reality should just end up eating them, not fighting for them.

I know you're teasing but we're really not.

Gnomes only make up 4% of the population = /
07/09/2015 10:15 AMPosted by Tovi
07/09/2015 09:47 AMPosted by Keldora
Pretty much all of the race/class combos that don't break the lore are already in game.

I disagree.

Zandalari Freethinkers = Troll Paladins. They worship Loa.

Night Elf Paladins = some of the Sisters of Elune. Blizzard opened this can of worms with Tauren Paladins.

Dwarf Druids. They're already in the Wildhammer Clan.

Blood Elf Druids - Elf druids (which were probably high elf druids since a kal'dorei would have no reason to assist their exiled kin) placed the Runestones in Eversong Woods.

Gnome Shamans. They' came from the earth and Titans. We also need to give them Hunters (I heard that combo is coming Soon™.)

That's all I can think of.

I agree with everything but the Gnome shaman. The gnomes were mechanical beings. As such after the curse of the flesh they still have little connection with the earth aside from the precious stones and metals they need to mine in order to continue with engineering and science. They show no real interest in nature or the elements.
07/09/2015 10:28 AMPosted by Llyss
I agree with everything but the Gnome shaman. The gnomes were mechanical beings. As such after the curse of the flesh they still have little connection with the earth aside from the precious stones and metals they need to mine in order to continue with engineering and science. They show no real interest in nature or the elements.

I think they could stretch it.

They were created to help giants and eathern dudes "shape Azeroth." That could be their connection to the elements (who cares about nature; let druids deal with that.)

Makes more sense than goblin shamans.
07/09/2015 08:48 AMPosted by Vendem
07/09/2015 08:43 AMPosted by Gwendi
First Troll Paladins! The Zandalari Free-Thinkers will have their day!

If you say so, dwarf druids too. Both Troll and Dwarf will be the first races to have all classes. I just can't think about it.
They would be the cutest Druid forms.

To people saying that Night Elf Mages don't make sense, there was an entire faction of Highborne in Dire Maul since classic, and they joined the Night Elves during Cata.
It's all about money anyway. Blizzard, just do my idea earlier about reformed Sargerei for the Horde and Sliver Covenant High Elves for the alliance. It requires virtually no new models/art and you are making the BC races essentially cross faction. You would make so much money off of race changes and faction changes you could afford to buy Nebraska. I would race change my Paladin in a heartbeat.

*insert-fry-from-futurama-shutupandtakemymoney-meme*
07/09/2015 08:14 AMPosted by Somaliu
First Pandaren Druids... I want to change into a bear :(

you're a bear, playing a bear, disguised as ANOTHER bear.

07/09/2015 08:35 AMPosted by Nemestrïnus
i always did find it funny that pandarens WEREN'T able to be druids, i mean they are a neutral race so that would only be one new set of bear/cat/flying/boomkin/stag/whale transformations that would have to be made instead of 2 sets of completely different ones. they could of even just done a slightly different hairstyle for the difference in alliance/horde pandarens.

plus it saves Blizz from having to take one race for Alliance, and one for Horde to make into Druids. Tushui and Huojin branches of the Cenarion Circle make more sense than anything.
07/09/2015 11:42 AMPosted by Yogthsothoth
But what does anyone here care.

Excellent point.

I especially love all these "lol factions are stoopid" threads.
warlocks? No.

Rogues? Yes.

http://www.wowhead.com/follower=212.1/rangari-erdanii
07/09/2015 08:11 AMPosted by Melaroi
Draenei rogues first.

But you have hooves.
07/09/2015 11:46 AMPosted by Borsohn
Draenei rogues first.

But you have hooves.

Satyrs.

Also,

http://www.wowhead.com/follower=212.1/rangari-erdanii
Draenei rogues first.

In the meantime I'll just use the Jewel of Hellfire on my warlock and get to be a demon wranglin', Fel fire flingin' Eredar lady 5 minutes an hour.

WoD gave us Rangari. Draenei rogues!
07/09/2015 01:08 PMPosted by Yoshimo
Draenei rogues first.

In the meantime I'll just use the Jewel of Hellfire on my warlock and get to be a demon wranglin', Fel fire flingin' Eredar lady 5 minutes an hour.

WoD gave us Rangari. Draenei rogues!

^ Pretty much. There's honestly no reason to not have them added in after seeing how well the Rangari do. I'd also be willing to make a case for Orc Priests, due to the fact that there are void-themed abilities, especially as Shadow, and we all know now how much the Shadowmoon love their void magic.
07/09/2015 11:46 AMPosted by Borsohn
Draenei rogues first.

But you have hooves.

That doesn't stop Rangari Erdanii!

Although she did get caught by Rexxar. But I'm going to chalk that up to Rexxar being a God at using his Flare.
07/09/2015 08:20 AMPosted by Huën
It's not possible.

Not something that will ever be implimented.

It's possible and easily done lorewise.

But Blizz is generally against fun and enjoyment, so you're probably right with the second statement.
07/09/2015 10:25 AMPosted by Tiresias
As a male you would just be wearing a shoulder pad and belt.

Your point??!?!?