681 MW and 696 H pali 9/13 N HFC

Proudmoore
We are two healers looking to go alliance and join a raiding guild. We have been healing together for over 6 years and both play at a very high level, but have a very friendly and great attitude. He is more geared than I am right now, as I had to take a few months break from wow. We have raid experience from casual to hardcore high end raiding. Right now, we are looking for an established guild to raid in and call home for the rest of this expansion and beyond. Here is a link to his armory <3 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/wyrmrest-accord/Kushykins/simple
Hello Enlightning,

It looks like you and your H Pally friend just happen to be some of the classes we are looking for at the moment!

Discontented is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We are currently 8/13 N HFC and are looking for good people to join our raid team. We raid Tues/Thurs 6:30-9:30pm pst with an optional Saturday raid from 7-10pm pst. For more information, feel free to message myself Garyoak#1501 or my GM Tiberious#1413.

Here is a link to our original thread
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18300185192#1

Thank You
-Ioníx
Hey and welcome to Proudmoore!

Grievance is looking for healers!

Here's the low-down on who we are:

We are always trying to run lots of different things every day of the week because we like to do things as a T.E.A.M (Together Everyone Achieves More). So if you enjoy a good place to call home, active chatting in game as well as on our 500 person TeamSpeak. Then look no further than here with us.

We are always looking for new members for gaming with us but as for raiding we are looking for the following.

For our current raid roster we are looking for:
1 Resto Druid with Balance off spec.
1 Mistweaver Monk with Windwalker off spec.
1 Holy Paladin with Retribution off spec.
1 Holy Priest with Discipline off spec (ability to function as Disc effectively if current Disc Priest if offline).
1 Elemental Shaman with Resto off spec.

Progression raid times:
Tuesday - 6PM Server - 8PM Server (Hellfire Citadel - Normal ilvl 675)
Friday - 6PM Server - 9PM Server (Hellfire Citadel - Normal ilvl 675)
Saturday - 6PM Server - 9PM Server (Hellfire Citadel - Normal ilvl 675)

Alt/Other Raids times:
Thursday - 6PM Server - 8PM Server (Old School Raids)

Come check us out and look around our website. If you like what you see sign up. http://www.grievancegaming.org/

You can always do a /who Grievance to look to see whos online and ask more questions.
Welcome to Magmatic Visions - Proudmoore (US) {A}

About us: Magmatic Visions was founded by past top 25 US players looking for a place where progression will occur and end tier content will be farmable before the release of the next patch without having to put in 15+ hours a week during progression.

Progression: Our leader has led pugs to 10/10h and 11/13N as of 6/29/15 (And you know how pugs are…) After one night of raiding we are 6/13n. We are looking for a well performing set of players to start off our team.

Recruitment Status
Tanks: Not currently looking for a tank.
Healers: Looking into all well performing sham/mw, However any well preforming healer will be looked at as well.
DPS: Any exceptional DPS.

Schedule: 8-11PM PST Tues-Thurs

Why choose Magmatic Visions?: As previously stated, our leadership has the experience to create a higher end raid team. I believe that we can and will do so once we have devoted well performing players. ‘I expect all of my players to perform as though they were part of a top 100 world guild even if we aren’t one; yet...’- Selka (GM)

(Keep in mind that the group is forming and we will be removing people if they under-perform consistently.)
Contacting us!

MV GM/Raidlead: Selka-Proudmoore; Btag: Wafflegasm#1927
Hey guys thanks for reading. Long established vanilla guild seeks the following classes ideally, but will take a look at all apps nonetheless. Currently 12-13normal working on phase 4 Archimonde, and 6/13heroic
Tanks - Full

Healers - Disc w/ either offspec (high priority)
Mistweaver (medium priority)
HPali (high priority)

Rdps - Boomkin, Mage are high priority with all other pewpew specs considered.

NO MELEE we are overcrowded this tier

We raid 630-930pst Tues - Thurs rokkguild.guildlaunch.com//

best of luck
Trinigon#1843 if you'd like to chat
<Heroes and Villains> is a newly formed guild that is looking to solidify our roster for heroic and mythic content. We are a chill group of players who like to have fun while still taking raiding serious.

Blackrock Foundry
10/10N
10/10H

Hellfire Citadel
13/13N
10/13H

We raid Tues, Wed, Thur. 7:30 - 10:30PM PST

Were looking to fill our roster with the following classes to solidify our heroic roster and shift into Mythics come Hellfire. All exceptional players feel free to still apply.

Healers
Holy Paladin
Mistweaver Monk

RangedOne of the two.
Shadow Priest
Warlock

Melee DPS
Exceptional players welcome to apply.

Contact Nightwinds#1991(Healers), Masticus#1956(GM), Mack#1928(Ranged), Turpen#1856(Melee), imd4711#1439(General Recruitment) for more info or feel free to just put in an app http://heroesandvillains.guildlaunch.com