<A> (US-Sargeras) LF DPS 4 Semi-HC FNF Guild!

Proudmoore
Greeting prospective members!
Tired of Mythic? Can't get into a guild?
Your Guild collapsed? Need a fun place to raid?
Come see us!

My name is Marcus. I am the Co-GM and raid-leader of Legends Anonymous (US-Sargeras). LA was formed last September as an alternative to the typical Warcraft Guild. It was started by my brother and some RL friends that just wanted a relaxed, fun place to enjoy Normal/Heroic content with the added ease of the new flexible scaling. We are a true friends/family guild that enjoys the complexity of the game without the stringent requirements of a hardcore guild.

We are strictly a Normal/Heroic guild. We do not do Mythic whatsoever.

Most of our members have been raiding together for years in a more hardcore environment but have flocked to LA to enjoy the content without too much stress. In fact, 80% of our members have returned to WoW from a long-absence to raid with their friends that referred them to us.

Although we never kept track of our guild ranking, we soon found out that on a highly competitive and active PvE server, LA is currently in the Top 5 on the server against guilds that have NEVER killed a Mythic boss.

We have achieved "Ahead of the Curve" on both Imperator and Blackhand.

***We are currently 12/13 NHFC and 7/13H HFC.***

In WoW, the community has defined guilds into two types:

Hardcore – Pushing Mythic content, strenuous schedule and attendance requirement, strict demands on performance.

Casual – Raids occasionally with minimal requirements and decent to minimal progression.

We do not identify ourselves as either. We are first and foremost a community of WoW players that enjoys the content but cannot go through another Mythic/Hardcore environment. We have flexible attendance requirements but most of our raiders have 90% attendance due to our relaxed and fun-loving atmosphere. We want our members to enjoy their experience rather than force them into certain DPS/HPS requirements.

SCHEDULE

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday – 7:30 PM Server (Central) to 10:30 PM Server (Central). We always encourage our members to try to attend as much as they can.

GENERAL REQUIREMENTS

Speakers and a working microphone.
Good attitude and love of the game!
Ability to learn with a team to tackle Normal/Heroic raiding mechanics.
Nerd Screams during progression boss kills (Optional but encouraged).

LOOT SYSTEM

We are currently using EPGP for Heroic Tier/Trinkets/Weapons and a simple /roll for all other items. This will ensure that all members that attend more often are able to have the tools they need to progress while giving our more flexible players a chance at some loot.

We closed recruitment early into Highmaul due to our high raid attendance. As they always do, real-life commitments (which are more important than WoW raiding) have left us with a couple of holes to fill on our heroic raid team. While we usually leave recruitment on a referral system, I had great success recruiting on Reddit and WoW forums and meeting new friends who wanted to enjoy the game with a community.

To get a good idea as to what kind of guild we are, check out the following videos that show both our progression and the off-night events we run.

https://www.youtube.com/user/legendsguild1
Check out these kill videos and events!
Heroic Imp Kill
Blackhand Kill
Leggie Awards
Roast of Marcus

We usually have a raid composition of around 20-25 raiders that are free to come and go as they please during the night to meet any RL commitments. But we have some classes that aren’t represented well that we’d like to fill with new friends to add to the community.

Therefore, we have opened recruitment to the following classes. We prefer the person over the class/skill, but we do need these classes currently. If you do not have much experience in this tier, we have always been a guild that helps our members learn the fights.

HIGH
Windwalker Monk
Boomkin

Due to the nature of our current progression, we are looking for semi-geared players. With the new apexis/baleful gearing system, most people can gear up to around 680 in a matter of days. That being said, we will only be accepting trial applications for those at least 685 item level.

If you are interested, please visit www.legendsanonymous.com , create an account, and fill out an application on our forums. If you’d like to contact me directly, hit me up via Btag Marcus#11985.