Thanks Blizzard! They separated flying/merc

General Discussion
Flying is coming out on Tuesday, and Mercenary is staying on the PTR for further testing.

You're welcome.

EDIT:

The latest PTR version was marked for release late last week.

There's another restart coming to the PTR this Tuesday, which will change Mercenary to 6.2.2

Are you thankful now?

Two links. 1st is mmo-champ noticing the release change.
2nd is warcraft devs talking about 6.2.2 :)

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/5067-Patch-6-2-1-PTR-Build-20363-August-5-Hotfixes-Heroes-and-Hearthstone-Announcement

Warcraft Devs saying there's a 6.2.2

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/status/629076330546532352
source? proof? anything?
This would be nice, but I haven't seen them state that anywhere.
08/09/2015 05:11 PMPosted by Virinde
source? proof? anything?

Beat me to it.
source? proof? anything?

My guess is, his head.
source? proof? anything?

We will need to go check the various twitters for the source I guess. : /
That would be pretty sweet.

There's another restart coming to the PTR this Tuesday, which will change Mercenary to 6.2.2

Are you thankful now?
08/09/2015 05:13 PMPosted by Neppieman

Once again.

Source? Link?

While we appreciate information - it's simple - Link or it didn't happen.
Don't you think they'd advertise this as quickly as possible if this were the case? Why keep it silent?
Just report the OP and move on.
Merc mode is a waste of resources. It's an used bandaid on a festering, bleeding wound.
The PTR might currently be a release candidate, that doesn't really mean it'll be out this Tuesday though.
08/09/2015 05:16 PMPosted by Animamundi
Don't you think they'd advertise this as quickly as possible if this were the case? Why keep it silent?

In their defense? WoW players don't actually read any patch notes.

God the number of times huge patches have come out and people could easily see what's changed on the front page of the WoW website but people log in and go "WHEN DID THAT CHANGE?!"

Maybe if you read...
08/09/2015 05:16 PMPosted by Geven
Just report the OP and move on.

Why don't you login to the PTR and see what it says for yourself?

It changed to Release late last week.

If you follow PTRs, (I'm guessing you don't) you'll know that once marked as "release" it usually comes out pretty quick.
08/09/2015 05:13 PMPosted by Neppieman

That doesn't mean it will definitely go live this week. Especially since rolling restarts are still scheduled for Tuesday.
08/09/2015 05:17 PMPosted by Aedrìk

God the number of times huge patches have come out and people could easily see what's changed on the front page of the WoW website but people log in and go "WHEN DID THAT CHANGE?!"

Maybe if you read...

You forgot to paste the link the the PTR thread that mentions this. I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part.
08/09/2015 05:18 PMPosted by Neppieman
If you follow PTRs, (I'm guessing you don't) you'll know that once marked as "release" it usually comes out pretty quick.

Pretty quick can still mean a couple weeks.
08/09/2015 05:17 PMPosted by Aedrìk

Maybe if you read...

Not seeing anything relating to flying on any part of the WoW site. Latest update was August 7. Don't go insulting my reading, I can't read minds, and that's hardly my fault. There are enough people hungry for flying that if something was posted, the forums would be flooded with it. There are no such posts.