Looking for Good Guild and Good People

Proudmoore
702 item level RDPS. looking for mature established guild, average age players from 30-50 not looking for immature children and adults. Experienced 7/13 normal HFC and 6/13 Heroic . Been a raider since the beginning of B.C, have wealthy of experience. Looking to start raiding from 5-7 Proudmoore server time, weekends preferred but open to week days. Please send in game whisper or in game mail if you are looking for (RELIABLE) player The E in my name is alt 138.

V/R
Rangefinder
Grievance is always looking for new recruits to come and have some fun with what we have going on. We are always trying to run lots of different things every day of the week because we like to do things as a T.E.A.M (Together Everyone Achieves More). So if you enjoy a good place to call home, active chatting in game as well as on our 500 person TeamSpeak. Then look no further than here with us.

We are a big multi gaming guild that plays many big tittle games. Come check out grievancegaming.org. Minimum age requirement of 18, register and apply for the game of your choice.

We are always looking for new members for gaming with us but as for raiding we are looking for the following.

For our current raid roster I am looking for:
1 Resto Druid with Balance off spec.
1 Mistweaver Monk with Windwalker off spec.
1 Holy Paladin with Retribution off spec.
1 Holy Priest with Discipline off spec (ability to function as Disc effectively if current Disc Priest if offline).
1 Boomkin with Healing off spec
1 Lock
1 Rogue
1 Hunter

Off specs at this point are a must have. They are not required to be top game but they need to be able to hold their weight in a raid and have no problems to change back and forth depending on what the raid requires.

Progression raid times:
Tuesday - 6PM Server - 8PM Server (Hellfire Citadel - Normal ilvl 675)
Friday - 6PM Server - 9PM Server (Hellfire Citadel - Normal ilvl 675)
Saturday - 6PM Server - 9PM Server (Hellfire Citadel - Normal ilvl 675)

Alt/Other Raids times:
Thursday - 6PM Server - 8PM Server (Old School Raids)

Current raid progression:
We are currently working our way through Normal Hellfire Citadel with 11/13 down.

Once we start going into Heroic HFC these raid days could and can flip flop with that said we could do Heroicl Hfc on Friday or Saturday as well as Normal HFC on Tuesday. So that different people that can’t always make a Tuesday or Friday or Saturday can get a shot at different bosses each week.

Come check us out and look around our website. If you like what you see sign up. http://www.grievancegaming.org/

You can always do a /who Grievance to look to see whos online and ask more questions.

Regards,

Cataclysm
Guild leader of Grievance World of Warcraft Alliance
Hello Rangefinder!

Grievance is recruiting and looking to fill out their raid roster. We are now 9/13 in Hellfire Citadel and are looking to move forward towards heroics.

Grievance is an adult guild and we have a lot of fun together. Most of our members are in their late 20's to early 50's, so there is little drama to be had here. We are a casual guild that raids three times a week. And when we raid, it's a beautiful thing to behold. Folks work together, hone strats and we down new bosses almost every week while we are working on progression.

We are actively recruiting, and no, you don't have to be a raider. And no, we don't require that you raid every night with us to be able to join raids. We understand that you have a real life too! All we ask is that you abide by our charter, be at least 18 and have fun!

As a member of our guild, you gain the benefits of being a member of a multi-gaming guild that has been in existence for almost 15 years!

Check us out at http://www.grievancegaming.org/forums. Simply register and either explore or post an application if you are ready to do so.

Please feel free to contact me in game with any questions you may have. Grimmy#1990
Really CATA?!

Posting the same time as me ! lol

:P
Grimmy,

Your guild sounds like it may suit my needs and yours as well.
Please pst me or mail me in game about joining.
Or I can pst you. How is the i in your name done?

V/R

Rangefinder
í = alt 161

Looking forward to talking to ya!
or do a /who Grievance and i am on any "grim" toon or mariejaine