Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
12/10/2015 05:25 AMPosted by Ulicia
12/09/2015 04:46 PMPosted by Syldaros
@ Brademastah

8/10 A solid Orc Warrior set.

I don't get it = /

But I'll give ya a couple of points for being "unique."

3/10

Mahuguk gives you 5/10. No look like warrior to me, look like rogue.

Mahuguk is strong caveman warrior. Soon will upgrade rock hammer to stone sword!
12/10/2015 06:44 AMPosted by Mahuguk
12/10/2015 05:25 AMPosted by Ulicia

I don't get it = /

But I'll give ya a couple of points for being "unique."

3/10

Mahuguk gives you 5/10. No look like warrior to me, look like rogue.

Mahuguk is strong caveman warrior. Soon will upgrade rock hammer to stone sword!

Since when do rogues wear heavy dragon plate? O.o I don't mind a low rating but this statement is kind of... odd.

Anyways, 7/10 for you.

I love the brown color scheme you have going on but a male dwarf showing his midriff is really... creepy.
@wilamina

Always loved that set, the weapons color matches well too.

Only thing holding it back is the fem dearf armory pose so 9/10 overall.
9/10 just need a better matching wep
12/12/2015 12:48 PMPosted by Ironpatriot

9/10 Very well done.
12/12/2015 02:31 PMPosted by Tenrigoar
12/12/2015 12:48 PMPosted by Ironpatriot

9/10 Very well done.

I like it. I have a similar set being built.

7/10
9/10

http://i.imgur.com/mfhuT0O.jpg

With Pants or Without?
12/14/2015 11:00 AMPosted by Gharok
9/10

http://i.imgur.com/mfhuT0O.jpg

With Pants or Without?

Without. We play female toons to show skin not to hide it lol
Gharok - 6/10

See it too often :<

--------------------------------------

Norward - 8/10

Not bad at all. Not a huge fan of the color combination but you did a good job matching it. I would rather have two of the same weapon types than axe/sword.
10/10 lol ridiculously awesome
8/10. Weapon doesn't really match. Shoulders and shield are pro!
@Bodyslam

Helm looks out of place. Rest of the gears are good. 8/10
12/14/2015 11:40 AMPosted by Eversoris

Norward - 8/10

Not bad at all. Not a huge fan of the color combination but you did a good job matching it. I would rather have two of the same weapon types than axe/sword.

I went different weapons for multiple reasons:

1) From an RP POV, using two named weapons is just wrong. Example: there is only one gore howl :)

2) being named weapons I think it's cool to dish both a reckoning and the bringer of justice.

3) I like the looks if both so much i just couldn't pick a favorite to use :)

----------

@picachu 5/10 hard to get yet so common. Be careful a minion might mistake you for a banana
@Pikachu
Though i love that set but after long time it's become boring and so common view. 7/10
I like the armour, but I feel like it requires some bigger weapons to go with it. Then again I'm sensing some naga/Poseidon vibes so it does fit well at the same time. 8/10
I like the armour, but I feel like it requires some bigger weapons to go with it. Then again I'm sensing some naga/Poseidon vibes so it does fit well at the same time. 8/10
12/15/2015 07:45 AMPosted by Karzoninin

Tauren look so brutal. The skull size in comparison to their body is terrifying.

Shoulders are off though, the Gauntlets and legs match the skull nicely though. 7/10
12/15/2015 03:07 PMPosted by Mkjoker
12/15/2015 07:45 AMPosted by Karzoninin

Tauren look so brutal. The skull size in comparison to their body is terrifying.

Shoulders are off though, the Gauntlets and legs match the skull nicely though. 7/10

Ya, for some reason the armory doesn't load the proper graphics for the highest ilvl version of some raid pieces. It's tmogged to the mythic unstable slag shoulders (I think), the big badass ones with the flaming spikes rotating inside it. Bit disappointed that you can't get the full effect from armory on line as the weapon enchant illusions and everything go together really well. In my opinion at least. Maybe I'll post some screenshots
Can't go wrong with T3. My only gripe is I don't really like the look of the Cloudsong Glaive with that set. 9/10
12/16/2015 07:00 AMPosted by Outnumbered
Can't go wrong with T3. My only gripe is I don't really like the look of the Cloudsong Glaive with that set. 9/10

cool classic look. makes me want to yell "ARCANITE REAPER, HOOOOOO!"

9/10!