Who has New Character Models turned off?

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
I turned off the new character models a while ago. I didnt like the way i went from looking like a young Simon Le Bon from Duran Duran to a old Mance Rayder the wildling king.

But lately i was doing some transmogs and i was suprised to see that what looked good on simon looked wrong on mance =\

I began to wonder who would see me as mance and who as simon. Which lead me to here.

How many have the New Character models turned off? How Many have them on? Do i need to change my face?
I have to say, it's a pretty damn fancy transmog you've got there, OP. Not so much Mance Rayder though. More Liberace.
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131121092723/muppet/images/5/5f/Liberace01.jpg
I don't.
I can't tell the difference between the new and old models without studying them. How do you turn them off?
As far as human faces go, a bunch of them look so tired and depressed lol
I use new models unless I'm playing undead, then I use the old models out of perference.
I got the old ones on as well, can't stand the new models
Old models all the way through. Some of the new ones I find good, but the female NELF, my favorite model so far was turned into an abomination. Really can't stand looking at that model, even if it's not my own toon.
New models all the way!

I was looking through old screenshots and man my hunter was ugly in Cata as a male human. Looks so much better as male dwarf.
I hate hate hate what Blizz did to my female tauren as well as my female draenei. So when I play either of those toons, the new models are turned off.

I do turn the new modle feature on, though, when I play my blood elf.
They won't see you as simon or mance because I will have already killed you, alliance scum.
I didn't like how my orc rogue's face changed but I like the rest of his body. I got over it but it took we a while to play him again lol, love those muscly curves. The face is a little of the goofy red eyed face I grew to like hut at least his hair and armor is spot on. I love all the models, I stopped playing undead until they took out the nasty yellow Eyes, I prefer the magic glow like death knights have. Now I never use this feature, love the new models.

Also the tauren eyes dont feel as menacing as before which I dislike. I am horde shaman warrior I need to strike fear into my foes.
I honestly have a hard time seeing the difference to be honest, i don't know if it's my bad eyesight or my potato of a computer, so i just use the new models and assume they look better.
08/17/2015 11:45 AMPosted by Kelmach
I honestly have a hard time seeing the difference to be honest, i don't know if it's my bad eyesight or my potato of a computer, so i just use the new models and assume they look better.

It kind of bothers me I can't really just tell the difference. Someone put a lot of work into it and they may as well not have bothered for all that I get out of it. Still I know some people do see the difference and love the new models so as long as someone enjoys them.
08/17/2015 11:46 AMPosted by Eban
08/17/2015 11:45 AMPosted by Kelmach

It kind of bothers me I can't really just tell the difference. Someone put a lot of work into it and they may as well not have bothered for all that I get out of it. Still I know some people do see the difference and love the new models so as long as someone enjoys them.

Try NELF.... they got butchered :P
I have them turned off. All my character portraits looked grumpy and/or angry and it wasn't making things fun. Now I get to see the old portraits in game and it's not a distraction. Just wish I could do the same for the forums.
The new ones are just simply better in every single way possible, it's really hard to compare them
08/17/2015 10:49 AMPosted by Magnarok
I have to say, it's a pretty damn fancy transmog you've got there, OP. Not so much Mance Rayder though. More Liberace.
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131121092723/muppet/images/5/5f/Liberace01.jpg

ooo! I like. you wouldnt happpen to know where i could get a transmog like that would you?
New models since I love the new dwarf model and the Blood elf male doesn't bother me too much. I don't mind the new female nelf either. Maybe I got used to it. I hate the new Tauren models though.
Off here. I can't stand the new models except for a few. They don't look right. They look like they are trying to be too real for that the game engine can handle. The old models fit the art style perfectly.