Old faces, 6 years of WoW

Garona
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
Ha, yeah, Cosmok, that's the guy. I remember I used to invite low levels to my group and put Divine Intervention on them on the AH bridge while in mid air and leave my body float for a day or two while the lowbies would say "WTF?!! I CAN'T MOVEZ!"

-Sohtra
I feel like Garona's Grandpa
Grandpa!
Garona all the way! =)
Rainer is a terrible player.
03/21/2011 2:04 AMPosted by Morsexier
Rainer is a terrible player.

Me too
Lol @ that popupmop guy. doodoobrowna and moola so much better. Swift should have never left doodoo for that pop guy.
omfg a legend! sup sexy
http://i.imgur.com/4JJP9.jpg

My oldest screenshot, ;_; if only I hadn't reformatted 100 times over the years. Ahhhhhh the days when everyone was terrible and having keybinds was the equivalent to gamegenie.

Ajit Nagra #1

http://img196.imageshack.us/i/oldscreenshot.jpg/
Oldest screenshot i have, this was before they changed the screenshot format so you could just upload withing editing or anything, so the picture suffered from having to change it.

Edit: Guywired, it took almost 5 years. But here is your damn screenshot!
I see alot of familiar names. :)
Hope everyone is doing well were ever there at, on Garona or on another server.
GNOMERCY!!!
02/25/2011 06:03 PMPosted by Moolax
Hey rainer long time to see. Anyway people that still play but havent posted yet or they are on other server and dont care about the damn forums. Deathb, Shugo, Ooscarface, and a few others I cant think of right now. But all old school.

Does deathb still play?
POE!!
The only name I recognize on this thread is Morsexier and I've been around (off and on) since the beginning. Guess I'm not sociable enough. :)
i miss <lazy>

those guys were crazy!!!!
and manwich
Lazy and manwich, destroyer of guilds. I remember when <CP> brought in a few lazy lol :)

Also, sup Mors and Rainier :D

<-- Nogar <Contingency Plan>
<-- Folana <Lunaris>

Good to see some people still hangin about :)
Back when Lunaris was the best guild on the server... I played when Mages were Dwarfs in Alpha...

Preiests
Raiding member of Lunaris/Aftermath.
05/25/2011 08:34 PMPosted by Kivel
Hey rainer long time to see. Anyway people that still play but havent posted yet or they are on other server and dont care about the damn forums. Deathb, Shugo, Ooscarface, and a few others I cant think of right now. But all old school.

Does deathb still play?

As soon as you said "deathb", a vision popped into my head of vanilla WoW when a whole Horde raid would attack Astranaar and I'd be one of the many Alliance defending it. Deathb was one of the Horde attacking Astranaar that day. That must've been during the year 2005 or 2006.

Those were the days... when Horde would actually attack Astranaar and lots of Alliance cared about defending it. That came second only to Southshore vs Tarren Mill.
Cloudclap you're still around? Haha, what's up man.