Average Rogue Suggestions

Rogue
Hi, I am your average rogue and I am going to propose suggestions because I know how to design games better than Blizzard.

Obviously Blizzard is now financially corrupt and has evil demons working in the balance section of the Blizzard monarchy headquarters and all they want to do is screw up their game that was once awesome.

They stink and can't balance games ( I mean just look at Starctaft) or make good franchises (lol diablo, starcraft, warcraft, LAME!) their games are so bad that they only hold all of the PC game sales records.

1.) Make rogues have plate armor, I mean seriously the other melee classes have plate what are you dumb Blizzard?

2.) Replace Redirect with "Stop or Suffer" which is a 8 second stun and if the stun is broken before 8 seconds, you get hit for 20k + 10k for every second that was left on the stun. Obviously balanced better than any blizzard spell ever.

3.) Obviously we need no diminishing returns on any stuns so that we can stunlock people from 100% to 0% without getting hit.

4.) Change the sound on smokebomb because it really messes up my chi when I hear it in the middle of intense combat. Smokebomb is so useless, ugh, make it do damage or something.

4.2) Obviously every tree needs shadowsztep to be balanced, Blizzard is so dumb.

5.) It is so obvious that Blizzard hates rogues so much and rogues can't kill anything so they should have one day a month where rogues can 1 shot everything instantly and call it rogue day.

6.) Give rogues the scorpion "get over here" move so we can actually compete with ranged classes. As it is now rogues are completely COMPLETELY helpless against all ranged classes.

7.) Give me swirly ball or give me death

I know this probably looks familiar to most of you, but I don't even
Signed.

Also, extend the duration of cloak of shadows to 20 seconds so that we may compete with frost mages.
Make stealth be completely unbreakeable by anything so no one can ever unstealth a rogue until said rogue is ready to attack. Remove it's cooldown, it dosn't break when you enter battle, and if it were to somehow break, you can activate it at any time you want.
...You know, like vanish is supposed to do?
I'd also like to be able to run around with a tree in each hand like those "Fury" Warriors. Instead, I have to run around with *!#!ing baby swords. What the *!#!? Maybe that's why sub's damage blows so much. ME WANT DUAL-TREES!!
TREE-AMBUSH, BIOTCH!!!
Trees? F*ck that, I wanna dual wield two fury warriors, one in each hand.
This is the kind of fresh, cutting edge stuff Blizzard only wishes they could come up with. Good job my fellow balance enthusiasts. We obviously need to replace daggers with fury warriors.
Anyone know where I can find a good offhand fury warrior?
More like fail rog who fails @ trolling
This way, warriors will benefit as well, as they'll have another way to sell their bodies for cash. Selling insta-ques just wasn't enough.

...Sl#ts
01/16/2011 12:04 PMPosted by Celinne
Anyone know where I can find a good offhand fury warrior?

Since Blizzard hates rogues and only puts in one offhand per expansion that we can use, it would obviously be a .000001% drop off of Deathwing and would be usable by all classes.

01/16/2011 12:09 PMPosted by Empyria

Gotta love and respect the true intellectuals living among us, like this guy.
Ah, the best and brightest.

01/16/2011 12:10 PMPosted by Grotegeld

What a constructive and extremely well written statement. I'll keep that in mind if I ever feel like cutting my own foot off to see how bad it hurts.
01/16/2011 11:25 AMPosted by Ekidna
Signed.

Also, extend the duration of cloak of shadows to 20 seconds so that we may compete with frost mages.

Don't you mean minutes?
Give us Augh's smoke bomb (it stuns) and Vanessa Van Cleef's deterrence.

That is all.

Oh and an arpen poison.
I LOLed at #6
Rogues need a subtle poison ability, where you can inject a slow acting poison into another player. There is no debuff and combat does not start.

When the user logs off their character dies in the night, coughing up blood and soiling themselves.
/signed

01/16/2011 3:38 PMPosted by Císsa

Oh and an arpen poison.

this is actually a cool idea. get rid of expose armor and add some sort of corrosive poison that reduces armor
01/16/2011 11:50 AMPosted by Celinne
Trees? F*ck that, I wanna dual wield two fury warriors, one in each hand.

seriously there was no heads up for me on this one. i lol'd aloud.

Funny visual btw.
01/16/2011 11:21 AMPosted by Grotegeld
5.) It is so obvious that Blizzard hates rogues so much and rogues can't kill anything so they should have one day a month where rogues can 1 shot everything instantly and call it rogue day.

This but more so if all other non Rogues of the server don't hold a parade in our honor in booty bay then we get insta one shots for the rest of the day, or if we just feel like it. also booty bay would be awesome because of only three non flying mount exits.
01/16/2011 3:58 PMPosted by Hârleyquinn
Rogues need a subtle poison ability, where you can inject a slow acting poison into another player. There is no debuff and combat does not start.

When the user logs off their character dies in the night, coughing up blood and soiling themselves.

These are the type of out-of-the-box thinkers that Blizzard needs to start hiring if they are ever going to save the rogue class.