Dwarf should be horde.

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5
03/14/2014 03:51 PMPosted by Kazgrik
How does a race go from timid, shamanistic rockeaters to angry, savage green genociders?

It all happened when the Draenei landed on their home world.

Garrosh and the Iron Horde say otherwise.

A normal orc turned the other orcs into angry, savage regular orc genociders.

It doesn't matter how the orcs were supposed to be, Blizzard is fine just making them all to be prone to genocide the ole fashion way with WoD.
Beargad dabbles in Necromancy.
03/14/2014 04:16 PMPosted by Sairalinde
what I think of what should be....

Horde:
Orc
Goblin
Oger
Troll
hob goblins

Alliance :
Human
Dwarf
High Elves / Night Elves
Tauren
draenei

Third faction :
Ghoul / Forsaken
Vampire
Banshee
Gargoyles
Werewolf

Tauren would definitely fit well on the Alliance side, but I've noticed lately that the story seems to be shifting Alliance to be more bad guys and the humans to be all super anti-nature people. I can't imagine the Tauren would have love for them.
Elves are the most boring, least interesting, unimaginably unimaginative, uninspiring, douchy race there is in the entire fantasy genre. OOH MAGIC OOH POINTY EARS, give me a break, they're as useless and one-dimensional as can be.

Elves are a more boring fantasy race than humans. We don't want them in the Alliance, and frankly, I feel bad for the Horde that they're forced to include them.

FTFY
Okay, here it goes:

Tauren should be Alliance, really silly they aren't since they're basically good guys.

Blood elfs should still be high elves and Alliance (bad plot development by Blizzard is to blame - trying to bring Evil into the Alliance=bad idea)

Goblins should be neutral, or Horde - that could be debated.

Trolls shouldn't hardly exist, humans and elves should have wiped them out a long time ago - a few Amani Trolls that are left should be Horde.

Orcs, Forsaken, Ogres, and all the other monster-type races should be Horde.
I don't understand why the race whose capital city was beseiged twice by the orcs before they gave up and set up housekeeping with a bunch of other misfits on Kalimdor would want to join that Horde.
Give Horde Forsaken, Nelfs, Belfs, Draenei, Orc and Troll then give Alliance everything else! ^_^
No, Dwarf should stay where they are at. They are not Horde material.
01/17/2011 01:42 PMPosted by Superstarwen
Dwarves are a more boring fantasy race than humans. We don't want them in the Horde, and frankly, I feel bad for the Alliance that they're forced to include them.

I'll make you eat those words and my fist as I shove them down your pathetic Blood Elf Throat! ;)
03/14/2014 04:25 PMPosted by Lahgtah
Elves are the most boring, least interesting, unimaginably unimaginative, uninspiring, douchy race there is in the entire fantasy genre. OOH MAGIC OOH POINTY EARS, give me a break, they're as useless and one-dimensional as can be.

Elves are a more boring fantasy race than humans. We don't want them in the Alliance, and frankly, I feel bad for the Horde that they're forced to include them.

FTFY

It's why I hate the elves so much... Even before the worgen issue in WoW... And why I almost didn't even bother to pick up WoW in the first place.

I AM SO SICK OF THE ELVES.

At least a dwarf can be a badass, can actually do a lot of different things besides mining and donning a beard, and you know, NOBODY EXPECTS A DWARF TO COME AROUND AND KICK SOME SERIOUS BUTT... And let's not forget that the dwarves in WoW also RAISE AND TRAIN GRYPHONS...

But as for an elf? Forget it... They're so cliche and lame it's depressing.

But then again, I'm also a stereotypical werewolf/furry bait, so what right do I have to say bad things about elves?